• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Replacement Parts in P3: A Guide

In summary, to order replacement parts for your P3 product, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service directly. The delivery time for your replacement part will depend on availability and location, and your consultant or customer service can provide an estimated delivery time. Replacement parts are covered under the product warranty, but there may be a fee if the warranty has expired. While replacement parts are usually available for all products, discontinued P3 products may not have replacement parts. If a replacement part does not fit, contact your consultant or customer service for assistance.
HelperChef
Can we place order replacement parts in P3 or do we have to mail in order form? If we can use P3, how/where? Thanks!

Good question! I'm thinking No, you would have to use the order form, BUT...I've been wrong before. I'm still learning with the P3! :)

You have to mail it in. Good news, though, no shipping on replacement parts. It's included in the price.

You do not have to mail it in. Do it on P3. It's a non-comissionable order -> replacement parts.

Put in the customer info to direct ship to them. You can pay by customer debit or credit card or by yours if they paid you cash or check. Very easy.

I never mail anything in - that takes too long.

Thanks for the quick responses!!

HelperChef said:
Thanks for the quick responses!!
LOL ... even all but one of them was wrong. ;) (Sorry girls! Just teasin!)Yes- you can use P3 like Beth said. :D

1. How do I order replacement parts for my P3 product?

To order replacement parts for your P3 product, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service directly. They will assist you in finding the correct replacement part and placing your order.

2. How long will it take for my replacement part to arrive?

The delivery time for your replacement part will depend on the availability of the part and your location. Your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery time.

3. Are replacement parts covered under warranty?

Yes, replacement parts are covered under our product warranty. If your P3 product is still within the warranty period, you will not be charged for the replacement part. If the warranty has expired, there may be a fee for the replacement part.

4. Can I order replacement parts for discontinued P3 products?

While we strive to keep replacement parts available for all our products, there may be cases where we no longer carry replacement parts for discontinued P3 products. Your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service will be able to assist you in finding a suitable replacement or alternative solution.

5. Can I return a replacement part if it doesn't fit?

If you receive a replacement part that does not fit your P3 product, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service immediately. They will work with you to find the correct replacement or arrange for a return and refund if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • laylaleigh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • goff.k