• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Food Chopper's Replacement Collar Guaranteed?

In summary, the guarantee for replacement parts is valid for one year from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required for replacement part requests, which can be in the form of a receipt or order confirmation. If a replacement part is out of stock, the company will try to provide a similar or comparable part, but if this is not possible, a refund will be issued. The replacement parts guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse, or damage caused by accidents, and it also excludes discontinued products. To request a replacement part, customers can contact the customer service team or submit a request through the website, and they should have their proof of purchase and product information ready.
babywings76
Gold Member
My sister bought a clear collar replacement for her food chopper a year or so ago. It has cracked around the top area where the grooves are for screwing it on to the FC. Does it have a guarantee? I was thinking that it is covered only from the original FC purchase, not the replacement part, right? Oh wait, that would be if it was HO that covered the replacement? This is a replacement that she paid for later.

Unfortunately there is no guarantee for replacement parts.

It is unlikely that the replacement collar would be covered under the original product's guarantee. The guarantee typically only covers defects in the original product, not any replacements or additional parts purchased later on. However, if the replacement collar had its own separate guarantee, your sister may still be able to make a claim for a replacement or refund. It is best to check with the manufacturer or retailer where the replacement was purchased to see if they have any policies in place for defective parts.

1. How long is the guarantee for replacement parts?

The guarantee for replacement parts is valid for one year from the date of purchase.

2. Do I need to provide proof of purchase for a replacement part?

Yes, we do require proof of purchase in order to process a replacement part request. This can be in the form of a receipt or order confirmation.

3. What if my replacement part is out of stock?

If your replacement part is out of stock, we will do our best to provide a similar or comparable part. If this is not possible, we will issue a refund for the cost of the replacement part.

4. Are there any exclusions to the replacement parts guarantee?

The guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse, or damage caused by accidents. It also does not cover discontinued products.

5. How do I request a replacement part?

To request a replacement part, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-999-3438 or submit a request through our website. Please have your proof of purchase and product information ready.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • TJMagoo