• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Cool & Serve Tray Insert

In summary, The Cool & Serve Tray Insert is a handy tool for keeping chilled food fresh and cold while being served. It should be placed in the freezer for at least 4 hours before use and can keep food chilled for up to 2 hours. It is not meant to be used with hot food and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Additional inserts can also be purchased separately for convenience.
TJMagoo
I have a customer who broke the plastic tray that separates the veggies in the cool and serve tray. I am looking in the system for the replacement for her and there are 4 options. Is that called the:

Cool & Serve Square Tray Insert
Cool & Serve Square Tray
Cool & Serve Square Tray Lid
Cool & Serve Square Tray Base

I am assuming it is the insert???

I think the insert is the part that goes in the freezer and the tray may be what you need.

I agree. It's the tray. If you're using Beta you'll see a picture when you add it to the cart, so you'll be able to double-check.

Awesome - thanks a lot

How do you do replacement parts on the new web? I have tried twice now and both times it says no replacement parts available. the last time I went into pampered part plus and was able to order the replacement part. What am I doing wrong? I tried it as part of a show and as an individual order. Thanks.

I don't believe you can do it online? All of mine I have always entered as individual orders in P3

To order replacement parts on Beta - once you are logged in, click on the shopping cart at the top right corner and select "supplies". It will say "no items in your cart, click here to shop now". Click the link and then on the left side is a link "replacement" which will allow you to order replacement parts.

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that your customer's plastic tray broke. It can be frustrating when a piece of our favorite kitchen tools gets damaged. After looking into the options for the Cool & Serve Tray, I can confirm that the replacement for the plastic tray is indeed the Cool & Serve Square Tray Insert. This insert is specifically designed to separate and organize veggies in the tray, making it the perfect replacement for your customer. Please let me know if you have any other questions or if I can assist you in any way. Happy cooking!

1. How do I use the Cool & Serve Tray Insert?

The Cool & Serve Tray Insert is designed to keep your food chilled and fresh while being served. Simply place the insert in the freezer for at least 4 hours before use. Once frozen, place it in the bottom of the Cool & Serve Tray and add your chilled food on top.

2. Can I use the Cool & Serve Tray Insert with hot food?

No, the Cool & Serve Tray Insert is not meant to be used with hot food. It is designed to keep chilled food cold and fresh. Using it with hot food can cause damage to the insert and may not effectively keep your food at a safe temperature.

3. How long will the Cool & Serve Tray Insert keep my food cold?

The Cool & Serve Tray Insert can keep your food chilled for up to 2 hours. However, the length of time may vary depending on the temperature of your room and the type of food being served. It's recommended to keep the tray in a cool and shaded area for best results.

4. Is the Cool & Serve Tray Insert dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Cool & Serve Tray Insert is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water if you prefer.

5. Can I purchase additional Cool & Serve Tray Inserts?

Yes, additional Cool & Serve Tray Inserts can be purchased separately. This is especially helpful if you have multiple dishes to serve and want to keep them all chilled. You can find them on our website or through your independent Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Staci
  • vgibsonrn
  • Products and Tips
Replies