• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question: Replacement Part on Paperwork Order?

In summary, a customer received a replacement part for an apple wedger protective cover that they did not order. It was later discovered that the apple wedger now comes with a protective cover and it can be purchased separately for $2.00. The customer can either return the part or use it to sell to others who may need it.
sOhSherri
I received my paperwork order on Friday and included in it was a replacement part for protective cover #2425. I did not order this on paperwork supply order and item #2425 does not exist on PP. Has any one else received this? I am just wondering if this rpl. prt. should not replace a part that PC has not determined automatically. Any idea?

replacement partNever mind. I guess I answered my own question. Item #2425 is the apple wedger. I guess the apple wedger now has a protective cover and they did automatically ship it to keep our's current.

Apple wedger coverYou're right. The apple wedger is very sharp on the bottom and I've heard of serious cuts. I'm sure this was brought to PC's attention. They want us to be safe also.

Apple Wedger replacement partYou will also note, and may ask your customers if they have the Apple Wedger, that this new cover can be ordered only on the Replacement Parts Order form for $2.00 each. What I did was simply order 10 myself. I will in turn carry them to shows and ask if anyone wants to purchase one for $2.00 for their existing wedger. You could also carry Replacement Parts Order Forms to your shows and give them to the customers that wish to order the part. This way, they can just send it in with their $2.00 and get it directly.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you received a replacement part that you did not order. I haven't personally experienced this, but it sounds like there may have been a mistake in the order fulfillment process. I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team to see if they can provide any clarification on why you received this part and if it was meant to replace a different part. They may also be able to assist you with returning the part if it is not needed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I hope it gets resolved quickly for you!

1. What should I do if I need a replacement part for my Pampered Chef product?

If you need a replacement part for your Pampered Chef product, you can either contact your consultant or reach out to our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. They will be able to assist you in ordering the specific replacement part you need.

2. How long does it take for a replacement part to arrive?

The time it takes for a replacement part to arrive can vary depending on the availability of the part and your location. Our customer service team will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

3. Can I order a replacement part for a product that is no longer available on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can still order a replacement part for a product that is no longer available on our website. Our customer service team will work with you to find a suitable replacement part or suggest an alternative product.

4. Is there a cost for ordering a replacement part?

The cost for a replacement part may vary depending on the specific part and product. Our customer service team will provide you with the cost when you place your order.

5. Can I return a replacement part if it doesn't fit or work with my product?

Yes, you can return a replacement part if it doesn't fit or work with your product. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with the return process and to ensure you receive the correct replacement part.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • Products and Tips
Replies