• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing a Broken Mini-Serving Spatula Under Warranty

In summary, the mini-serving spatula comes with a limited lifetime warranty that covers defects in materials and workmanship. It does not cover damage caused by misuse or improper care. To request a replacement for a broken spatula, you can contact customer service or the independent consultant who sold you the product and provide proof of purchase. Once your warranty claim is approved, you can expect to receive a replacement within 2-4 weeks, depending on your location and shipping times.
pampchef.angel
I have a customer who needs to replace a broken mini-serving spatula. She's sure that the product is still under warranty, I just don't know how to go about replacing it for her?

Either have her call the solution center, or if you feel like being nice, call on her behalf. She/you will need the info from her receipt. If you sold it to her, you will have the info you need on P3.

Just curious, how did it break?

Not sure about that. :)

Ask her. They'll ask you. They just need to make sure she wasn't trying to loosen lug nuts with it.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about your broken mini-serving spatula. I'm sorry to hear that it's no longer working for you. As a pampered chef consultant, I'm happy to assist you with getting a replacement.First, I would recommend checking the warranty information for the product. If it is still under warranty, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-xxx-xxxx to request a replacement. They will be able to assist you with the process and get a new spatula sent out to you.If the product is no longer under warranty, I would still recommend reaching out to our customer service team. They may be able to provide you with options for purchasing a replacement at a discounted price.I hope this helps and that you are able to get a new spatula soon. Thank you for being a loyal pampered chef customer!

1. How long is the warranty for the mini-serving spatula?

The mini-serving spatula is covered under a limited lifetime warranty, which protects against defects in materials and workmanship.

2. What does the warranty cover?

The warranty covers any damage that occurs during normal use of the mini-serving spatula, such as breakage or bending. It does not cover damage caused by misuse or improper care.

3. How do I request a replacement for my broken mini-serving spatula?

To request a replacement, you can either contact our customer service team or reach out to the independent consultant who sold you the product. They will assist you in submitting a warranty claim.

4. Do I need to provide proof of purchase for the warranty claim?

Yes, a proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims. This can be in the form of a receipt, invoice, or order confirmation.

5. How long does it take to receive a replacement mini-serving spatula?

Once your warranty claim has been approved, you can expect to receive a replacement mini-serving spatula within 2-4 weeks. This may vary depending on your location and shipping times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • byrd1956