• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Inner Ring on the Replacement Parts Order Form for Rice Cooker Plus?

In summary, you can order replacement parts for most Pampered Chef products by contacting your consultant or customer service. Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. Replacement parts are covered under the same warranty as the original product. You can still order replacement parts even if you did not purchase the product directly from Pampered Chef. If you are unsure which replacement part you need, you can refer to the product manual or contact your consultant for assistance, or visit the Pampered Chef website for a list of available replacement parts.
chef_leeanne
Silver Member
On the replacement parts order form under Rice Cooker Plus, there are 2 items: Inner Ring and Clear Inner Lid. I know what the Clear Inner Lid is (I looked on the product use and care card to see what they called it), but what is the Inner Ring? :confused:

Thank you :)

Lee Anne

The inner ring is that white band of rubber in the black lid. ;)

Oh for goodness sakes! I was inspecting my Rice Cooker, looking and looking for another piece/part!! :eek: I had almost come to the conclusion that mine might be defective or something - although it works fine!

Thank you Beth! :D

Lee Anne

1. Can I order replacement parts for my Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can order replacement parts for most Pampered Chef products. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service for assistance.

2. How long does it take to receive replacement parts?

The time it takes to receive replacement parts may vary, but most orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days. You will receive an email with tracking information once your order ships.

3. Are replacement parts covered under warranty?

Replacement parts are covered under the same warranty as the original product. If the product is still under warranty, there will be no charge for the replacement part.

4. Can I order replacement parts if I did not purchase the product directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can still order replacement parts even if you did not purchase the product directly from Pampered Chef. Simply contact customer service for assistance.

5. How do I know which replacement part to order?

If you are unsure which replacement part you need, you can refer to the product manual or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. You can also visit the Pampered Chef website for a list of available replacement parts for each product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • erin.tpc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • minirottie