• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Replacement Parts: Shipping, Ordering Policies, and Cost Considerations

In summary, the conversation discusses the process of ordering replacement parts for customers, specifically the cost of shipping and the difficulty of adding them to show or individual orders. It is mentioned that the home office can provide a $3 shipping rate for replacement parts. The speaker also suggests that tech should find a way to make these items non-commission on show and individual orders. It is also noted that customers are usually fine with paying the additional shipping cost for a working tool.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have a customer that needs a $3 replacement part. The shipping is 4.75 and with the tax it will be $8.31. Is it still correct that a replacement part cannot be ordered on a show order? Can a replacement part be ordered on an individual order? The past 4 people (that talked to me at an event and was not a current customer) that wanted a replacement part did not want to get it because of the shipping and when I tried to put them together for an order to save them no one called me back. I was going to deliver the ones close by and mail the ones farther away, so in the end I was going to pay extra shipping for them. How does everyone else do this? Do you pay shipping for them?

I've heard that sometimes calling can make a difference

If you call the home office they will give you the $3 shipping rate. That is the ONLY way I order them. They are happy to oblige with the shipping and totally understand why we call in.

Here was their reply to the message I sent.
"Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. You are correct, replacement parts are considered a non-commission order so it cannot be placed on a show or an individual order or any commissionable order,
We apologize for any inconvenience"I did tell them I thought tech should be able to come up with a way to make those items non-commission on a show and even an individual order. They do it all the time with hosts.Good to know about the $3 thing. When you have asked has the customer already committed to the order or is it just tentative until the customer says yes?

actually both - I have had customers that want to put it on their show order and I explain to them that we can't do that right now that shipping is $3 and their replacement will come directly to their home. They are usually fine with it.

Keep in mind that $8 and change for a working tool again is still a great value.

1. How do I request a replacement part for a damaged item?

To request a replacement part for a damaged item, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567 or email us at [email protected]. Please have your order number and the name of the damaged item ready for reference.

2. How long does it take to receive a replacement part?

The time it takes to receive a replacement part may vary depending on the availability of the part and your location. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated delivery date when you request a replacement part.

3. Can I request a replacement part for a discontinued item?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the availability of replacement parts for discontinued items. Our customer service team will do their best to assist you in finding a suitable replacement or alternative solution.

4. Is there a cost for replacement parts?

If the item is under warranty, there will be no cost for replacement parts. If the item is not under warranty, there may be a small fee for the replacement part. Our customer service team will provide you with more information regarding the cost when you request a replacement part.

5. Can I return a replacement part if it is not the correct item?

Yes, you can return a replacement part if it is not the correct item. Please contact our customer service team for instructions on how to return the incorrect part and receive the correct one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • sk8rgrrl99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ChefCKHall
  • Products and Tips
Replies