• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Part Orders

byrd1956

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
I have a customer that needs a $3 replacement part. The shipping is 4.75 and with the tax it will be $8.31. Is it still correct that a replacement part cannot be ordered on a show order? Can a replacement part be ordered on an individual order? The past 4 people (that talked to me at an event and was not a current customer) that wanted a replacement part did not want to get it because of the shipping and when I tried to put them together for an order to save them no one called me back. I was going to deliver the ones close by and mail the ones farther away, so in the end I was going to pay extra shipping for them. How does everyone else do this? Do you pay shipping for them?

Sep 16, 2014
I've heard that sometimes calling can make a difference

May 23, 2013
If you call the home office they will give you the $3 shipping rate. That is the ONLY way I order them. They are happy to oblige with the shipping and totally understand why we call in.

byrd1956

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
Here was their reply to the message I sent.
"Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. You are correct, replacement parts are considered a non-commission order so it cannot be placed on a show or an individual order or any commissionable order,
We apologize for any inconvenience"

I did tell them I thought tech should be able to come up with a way to make those items non-commission on a show and even an individual order. They do it all the time with hosts.

Good to know about the $3 thing. When you have asked has the customer already committed to the order or is it just tentative until the customer says yes?

May 23, 2013
actually both - I have had customers that want to put it on their show order and I explain to them that we can't do that right now that shipping is $3 and their replacement will come directly to their home. They are usually fine with it.

scottcooks

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2005
Keep in mind that $8 and change for a working tool again is still a great value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jennifer Hunsucker
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views