• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Part for EAD: Round Plastic Thing for Metal Rod | Deviled Egg Tool

In summary, the customer asked if they had a replacement part for the little round thing on top of the metal plunger that slides up and down. The part is not on the list, so the customer asked if anyone knew where it could be purchased. The part is not a replacement item, so the customer will need to order a new one.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm not sure what the part would be called, but a customer asked me if we have replacement parts for the little round thing that is at the top of the EAD. It's not the plastic trigger, but the round plastic thing that is on top of the metal rod that slides up & down. I looked at the list and don't think it's on there...so I just thought I'd ask you all just to be sure I'm not missing something.

She made it sound like she can't use her EAD because that part is broken...is that true you think? Is there a way she could still use it or does she need to order a new one? She said she only uses it for Deviled Eggs, so she doesn't use it much.

Just wondering what to do.

How could she possibly break that? I'm afraid she's out of luck. If it's out of guarantee she'll need to get another.

I was afraid that would be the case. I have no idea how she broke it! lol Seems like an odd thing to break, you don't even touch that part. Well, maybe she would pull on that to slide the thing back up to the top.

The part I always am afraid is going to break is the trigger. It feels like it's going to bend and snap off when I use it.

I used my EAD for mashed potatoes (I pipe them onto little 'meatloaf muffins' that I make) and broke the trigger. Had to order a whole new one. :-( Now I make sure to make the mashed potatoes a little more on the creamy side for the muffins.

The round cap at the end of the metal plunger would break from misuse - banging in a drawer or smashing something on top of it - cabinet door or dishwasher door perhaps. No, it's not a replacement item. Time for a new one!

My round thingy on the top is broken too. Luckily it is not so broken that I can't press it back on when I need it. Any chance she can try and glue it?

1. What is the process for requesting a replacement part for my Ead product?

To request a replacement part for your Ead product, you can contact our customer service team at [insert contact information here]. They will assist you with the process and ensure that you receive the correct replacement part for your product.

2. How long does it typically take to receive a replacement part?

The time it takes to receive a replacement part for your Ead product may vary depending on the availability of the part and your location. Our customer service team will be able to provide you with an estimated timeline once you have requested the replacement part.

3. Will I have to pay for the replacement part?

In most cases, replacement parts for Ead products are covered under our warranty policy. However, if the product is no longer under warranty or the damage is not covered, you may be responsible for the cost of the replacement part. Our customer service team can provide you with more information about our warranty policy.

4. Can I request a replacement part for an Ead product that I purchased from a different retailer?

Yes, we are happy to assist with replacement parts for Ead products, regardless of where they were purchased. However, we may require proof of purchase or other information to verify the product and ensure that the correct replacement part is provided.

5. What if the replacement part I received is damaged or incorrect?

If you receive a damaged or incorrect replacement part for your Ead product, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive the correct replacement part in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefCKHall
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Suzballard
  • IAmChefJ