• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Part for Classic Batter Bowl

In summary, the classic batter bowl lid is available for purchase for $4.75 plus shipping and tax, or a guest can receive a free lid with an order of a bowl. The new batter bowl lids have a different handle and are not interchangeable with the old ones.
Humble Beginnings
I emailed home office but you guys are usually faster. I have a client looking for the classic batter bowl lid. I didn't see it on the replacement list? I thought she could purchase just the lid please let me know.

thank you

It's #223N - $5 plus shiping and tax.

223N - Batter Bowls - Classic Lid $4

pampered1224 said:
223N - Batter Bowls - Classic Lid $4

Sorry John. It just went up to $5. There's a new form on CC.

And don't forget the shipping.....lol.....that's a whole different post :)

so, she has her choice, $9.75 + tax for just the lid or a whole new bowl for $20.25 + tax (assuming you don't wan't to order anything else....) I know which way I'd go....

[YES, I added $15.50 to $4.75 to come up with a price of $20.25 for the batter bowl.]

If it's the SMALL batter bowl, I broke mine a few years ago and had to order a new one. (Darn glass, shatters on concrete...) so I have a slightly used SMALL batter bowl lid I would be happy to part with...

Thank you everyone :)

lol Jane - yeah, I hear that glass does shatter on concrete ;)
I am so clutzy...but my sister is a tad worse and was known as butterfingers in our house growing up :)

We need to start a campaign to get this shipping fee adjusted somehow. I have called several times to talk to different people in different departments about this.

That warehouse is huge and we don't have that many replacement parts. They can easily offer this as a benefit to ordering from a show. Just like the free guest special the host nor the consultant would get credit. That way guests would feel much better about placing an order or customers that need parts might book a show or attend a party...I try to do monthly tasting shows just for more orders.

Telling guests that costs have gone up is one thing. If they'd kept the original fees from last season I might not be so bothered by the new policy. The Trifle base was $18 when I was considering ordering it in February. It's now $21.75 plus shipping on the sliding scale. I think it was over $28 when I put it in the other day. Hello????? It's $39.50 in the catalog. Grrr...

I bet the shipping on shows is going up too with the price of gas these days!

Are the old classic & small batter bowl replacement lids no longer available? I have a new client that needs to replace the lids. I looked at the Replacement Parts List and it only lists the New batter bowl lids.I already spoke to her about ordering new bowls, but she really doesn't want to buy all new bowls. Any other suggestions?Thanks!

Would the new lids still fit the old bowls? I think they only changed the handle of the new bowl.

jjaastef said:
Would the new lids still fit the old bowls? I think they only changed the handle of the new bowl.
No, they new batter bowls are larger

Thanks for letting me know.

I'm also looking for a replacement lid for the classic batter bowl (small). I've tried to key in the item number listed above on the web site with no results, also tried to search for the lid but couldn't find any to match. Does anyone know if there is a different number to use? Thanks.

Deb11 said:
I'm also looking for a replacement lid for the classic batter bowl (small). I've tried to key in the item number listed above on the web site with no results, also tried to search for the lid but couldn't find any to match. Does anyone know if there is a different number to use? Thanks.
Hmm, came up for me just fine, searched batter bowl. Here's the info:
REPLACEMENT LID FOR SMALL BATTER BOWL
ITEM NUMBER: 243S

Thank you for your reply, but maybe I'm calling it by the wrong name. My small batter bowl looks like this.

Attachments

• upload_2016-1-26_15-40-14.png
    upload_2016-1-26_15-40-14.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 746
That's the old one & they no longer have replacement parts for it. Sorry!

Thank you!

What are the dimensions of the Classic Batter Bowl?

The Classic Batter Bowl measures 9 inches in diameter and 5.5 inches in height.

Can I purchase a replacement lid for the Classic Batter Bowl?

Yes, replacement lids for the Classic Batter Bowl are available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef representative.

Is the Classic Batter Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Classic Batter Bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

Can I use the Classic Batter Bowl in the microwave?

Yes, the Classic Batter Bowl is microwave safe for reheating and melting ingredients. However, it is not recommended for cooking or baking in the microwave.

What is the material of the Classic Batter Bowl?

The Classic Batter Bowl is made of durable stoneware, which is non-porous and resists chips, scratches, and stains.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Pamperedva