• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Lid for 12 Qt Stock Pot?

In summary, if your friend needs a replacement lid for her executive 12 qt stockpot, she can either order it directly through Pampered Chef or you can assist her with filling out the replacement part order form. It's best to have the lid shipped directly to her since the show is not local. Thank you for your dedication to providing excellent customer service!
minirottie
A friend of mine is having a show and one of her friends needs a replacement lid to the executive 12 qt stockpot. It was taken from a party, so not a warranty thing. I called HO about what lid fits the 12 qt and was initially told that the 12 inch glass lid fits, so we thought great-she can order off the show. I subsequently got a call back (voice mail) that what was needed is a replacement part order...the lid would be $47.

Do I send the form to the woman to complete and she buys directly from PC? The show isn't local so it doesn't make any sense to process it directly through me, right?

Thanks y'all

You can send her the form, or you can submit it for her via P3 and take her credit card info just like any order. It would just fall under "extra customer service".If she'd rather pay with a check- then email her the form and she fills it out and follows the instructions to send to PC. Don't discount the fact that she isn't local to you, so why bother. How many people have out-of-state hosts and recruits? You never know where that act of customer service can lead you. ;)

Since this would be a single customer thing - you could process the replacement through P3 for her and have it shipped directly to her. It's included in the $47 and you wouldn't have to physically handle the lid.

Thanks y'all! I was worried if I tried to process it they'd want to ship to me, or we'd end up with some crazy mess! Glad to see how easy it can be! I'll offer to either process for her or send the form for her to submit herself-her preference

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about the replacement lid for the executive 12 qt stockpot. It sounds like you were initially given some incorrect information, but I'm happy to help clarify the process for you.Typically, for replacement parts like lids, the customer would need to fill out a replacement part order form and send it in to Pampered Chef. The lid would then be shipped directly to the customer, and they would pay for the replacement part.Since the show isn't local, it would probably be easiest for the customer to just order the lid directly through Pampered Chef. However, if they prefer to order through the show, you can certainly assist them with filling out the form and submitting it.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can assist with. Thank you for being a valued Pampered Chef consultant!

1. What is the material of the replacement lid?

The replacement lid for the 12 Qt Stock Pot is made of durable stainless steel.

2. Is the replacement lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the replacement lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Does the replacement lid fit other size stock pots?

No, the replacement lid is specifically designed to fit the 12 Qt Stock Pot and may not fit other sizes.

4. Can the replacement lid withstand high heat?

Yes, the replacement lid is heat-resistant and can withstand high temperatures while cooking.

5. Is the replacement lid sold separately or does it come with the stock pot?

The replacement lid is sold separately and is not included with the stock pot purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • JennLizFran