• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement 10" Glass Lid - Where to Find?

In summary, you can find a replacement 10" glass lid for your Pampered Chef cookware on the official website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The replacement lid is compatible with all Pampered Chef cookware that requires a 10" lid and its cost may vary depending on location and promotions. It is only available in its original color, but you can change the color of your lids by purchasing a different cookware set. Delivery times for the replacement lid may vary, so it is best to check the website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for estimated delivery times.
Brett malbraaten
does anyone know where i could find a 10 glass lid replacement?

Brett malbraaten said:
does anyone know where i could find a 10 glass lid replacement?

For a skillet?

If it broke, it does have a lifetime warranty - have you tried calling to get a replacement?

what if they don't have a reciept anymore.

i'm new to this:)

Customers can get an item replaced ONCE without a receipt, if it has a lifetime guarantee.

1. Where can I find a replacement 10" glass lid for my Pampered Chef cookware?

You can find a replacement 10" glass lid for your Pampered Chef cookware on our official website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Is the replacement lid compatible with all Pampered Chef cookware?

Yes, our replacement 10" glass lid is compatible with all Pampered Chef cookware that requires a 10" lid.

3. How much does the replacement 10" glass lid cost?

The cost of the replacement 10" glass lid may vary depending on your location and current promotions. Please check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date pricing information.

4. Can I purchase the replacement lid in a different color?

The replacement 10" glass lid is only available in its original color, which is designed to match our cookware. However, we do offer a variety of colors for our cookware sets if you are looking to change the color of your lids.

5. How long does it take for the replacement lid to be delivered?

Delivery times may vary depending on your location and shipping method. Please check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for estimated delivery times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
KarenMcC
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies