• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Knife Cover: Can It Be Replaced?

In summary, you can order a replacement knife cover for your Pampered Chef knife by contacting your consultant or customer service. The cost of the cover varies and can be obtained by contacting them. Replacement covers are only available for knives purchased directly from Pampered Chef. The shipping time for a replacement cover will vary and can be estimated by your consultant or customer service. Damaged or broken covers may be eligible for replacement under the company's warranty policy.
nay62
Gold Member
I had a ex-host contact me because she moved and lost the cover to her color coated paring knife. Can this be replaced??

Yes it can. :) $2.50, plus whatever the shipping is (not sure what it calculates out to.)You can go into P3 and select a non-commission order type, then Replacements. Look up the item with that little magnifying glass. OR you can go onto CC - in the Download Center. There is a Replacement Parts List document. The Color Coated Knives protective covers are listed on the first page.(My instructions are assuming you are using OLD web and P3. I am not sure of where things are located in the new system, but yes- these covers are available.)

One word of warning though, the new cover will be GREEN.

lt1jane said:
One word of warning though, the new cover will be GREEN.

Arent they always that color? Or was this to replace a pink HWC knife cover?

Thanks Ladies, and yes it is the green color knives :)

Shipping for replacement parts is now $3 (at least I think that started alreay). Someone will correct me if it hasn't taken effect yet...

I would just tell her it's $5.50 plus tax unless you have other replacement parts to get and can split the shipping.

1. Can I order a replacement knife cover for my Pampered Chef knife?

Yes, you can order a replacement knife cover for your Pampered Chef knife. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service at 1-888-687-2433 to place an order.

2. How much does a replacement knife cover cost?

The cost of a replacement knife cover varies depending on the specific knife model. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service for pricing information.

3. Can I get a replacement knife cover if I purchased my knife from a third-party retailer?

Unfortunately, we are only able to provide replacement knife covers for knives purchased directly from Pampered Chef. If you purchased your knife from a third-party retailer, please contact them for replacement options.

4. How long does it take to receive a replacement knife cover?

The shipping time for a replacement knife cover may vary depending on your location. Your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service representative will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery date when you place your order.

5. Can I return a damaged or broken knife cover for a replacement?

If your knife cover is damaged or broken, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service to see if it is eligible for replacement under our warranty policy. We stand behind the quality of our products and will work with you to find a solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tuck
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • gratergirl