• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some unique vegetarian recipe ideas for repeat guests at my show?

In summary, the host of the show is requesting vegetarian recipes for several guests who have already tried many of the usual options. The consultant suggests modifying recipes like the family-sized burrito, focaccia bread, and garden ranch pizza to make them vegetarian-friendly. They also recommend trying new recipes like veggie quesadillas, caprese salad skewers, and stuffed portobello mushrooms. The consultant encourages the host to get creative and have fun with the recipes.
ErinPC
I have a show this weekend, and the host has requested vegetarian recipes (quite a few of her guests are vegetarian). This normally wouldn't be a problem - I'd do a Spinach/Art. ring or dip, garlic bites, or a skillet cake. My issue is that about 4-5 of these guests have been to at least 3 shows of mine! They've already had the ring, the dip, garlic bites, skillet cake - and more! I was thinking about doing the spinach/art. dip again (and maybe even ask them to help for some steps?). I'd also like to do a fruit pizza - just as something different. Do you guys have any ideas? Any really awesome vegetarian recipes that you'd recommend? I'd really appreciate it! -- Erin

How about modifying the Family Sized Burrito. You could add Spanish Rice and leave out the chicken. Or do Focaccia Bread, Greek Isles Pastry, or the new Gnocchi recipe!

There is the Garden Ranch Pizza or Mandarin Pasta Salad (leave out the chicken), there really are a lot of recipes that you can modify for vegitarians.

The Antipasta Pizza in the new Season's Best Cookbook is very good. I made it for my Bunco group last week and they loved it. I'd highly recommend it. For those of you who don't want a vegetarian version, add chopped up hard salami to the marinated mixture.

You could make the Savory Mini Quiches from All the Best and leave out the bacon.

Does it have to be a main dish. The profiterole puffs would be a good option.

Hi Erin,Thank you for reaching out for some vegetarian recipe ideas! I completely understand your predicament with having repeat guests and wanting to offer them something new and exciting. Here are a few suggestions that I think would be a hit at your show this weekend:1. Veggie Quesadillas - These are always a crowd-pleaser and can easily be customized with different vegetables and cheeses to fit different preferences. Plus, they are quick and easy to make in our skillets!2. Caprese Salad Skewers - These are a fun and colorful appetizer that can be made with fresh mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, and basil. You can also add a balsamic glaze for extra flavor.3. Cauliflower Buffalo Bites - These are a healthier twist on traditional buffalo wings and can be made in our air fryer for a crispy texture. Plus, they can be served with a variety of dipping sauces.4. Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms - These make for a hearty and delicious main course option for vegetarian guests. You can stuff them with a variety of fillings such as quinoa, veggies, and cheese.5. Grilled Veggie Flatbread - This is a great option for a light and flavorful meal. You can use our grill pan to cook the veggies and assemble the flatbread with your choice of toppings.I hope these ideas help and inspire you for your show this weekend. Don't be afraid to get creative and have fun with the recipes. Your vegetarian guests will appreciate the effort and variety. Happy cooking!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How can I ensure that my Repeat Vegetarian Guests have a variety of options to choose from?

At Pampered Chef, we understand the importance of catering to the dietary needs of our guests. That's why we offer a wide range of vegetarian options in our product line, from kitchen tools to cookware and recipe ideas. You can also check out our seasonal catalogs for new and innovative vegetarian recipes.

2. Are there any specific products that are best for cooking vegetarian meals?

Yes, we have a variety of products that are perfect for cooking delicious vegetarian meals. Our Manual Food Processor is great for chopping and dicing vegetables, while our Non-Stick Grill Pan is perfect for grilling veggie burgers and skewers. You can also use our Rockcrok® Dutch Oven for making hearty vegetarian stews and soups.

3. Do you have any vegetarian-friendly cooking classes or demonstrations?

Absolutely! We offer a variety of cooking classes and demonstrations that include vegetarian options. Our trained consultants are knowledgeable about vegetarian cooking and can provide tips and tricks for creating delicious meals using Pampered Chef products. Check out our website for upcoming classes in your area.

4. Can I find vegetarian recipes on your website?

Yes, our website has a dedicated section for vegetarian recipes. You can browse through a variety of options, from appetizers and main courses to desserts and drinks. You can also filter your search to find recipes that specifically use Pampered Chef products.

5. How can I make sure my vegetarian guests feel included at a party or gathering?

We understand the importance of inclusivity, especially when it comes to dietary restrictions. That's why we have a variety of vegetarian-friendly party and entertaining products, such as our Quick-Stir® Pitcher for making refreshing drinks and our Veggie Spiralizer for creating fun and healthy appetizers. You can also check out our Party Planning Guide for tips on hosting a vegetarian-friendly gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies
Views
bknowles67
  • kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
otisbg