• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Hosts to Rebook: Tips from a Consultant

In summary, Laurie and Kate recommend rebooking the host at the closing of the show, reminding the host about the specials that can be offered, and following up with CCC.
Chef Laurie
I've been a consultant for about 18 months and am doing great with my business. However, one thing I'd like to improve is getting my hosts to rebook to renew their discounts. I feel like if I am doing my job right, they should have had a lot of fun, and they should be excited about rebooking the next year. This far into my business, I am still having to work very hard to fill my calendar. Hardly any of my shows are repeat hosts. What are you all doing to get your hosts excited, and do other people experience the same difficulty?

Here are some of the reasons they give me for not wanting to do another show: they have a lot of stuff already and don't need any more, it's not a good time, they just had a baby (three months ago--hey, I have four kids 4 and under, so please don't tell me you're too busy!), they are PC'd out. Just a few of the many we all hear. What do you say to these people?

Laurie, I haven't had good luck rebooking hosts either, so I look forward to what others have to say! My show average is high, so my hostesses really do get a ton of stuff, so their objection is valid!!

I always rebook my host at the closing - that doesn't mean I have another party. I remind her that she can get two host specials when she holds her next show within 6 months - and there will be new products! I always mark the host as a booking in case it happens. Then I make sure to follow up with CCC and let her know what the new specials are.

cmdtrgd said:
I always rebook my host at the closing - that doesn't mean I have another party. I remind her that she can get two host specials when she holds her next show within 6 months - and there will be new products! I always mark the host as a booking in case it happens. Then I make sure to follow up with CCC and let her know what the new specials are.

I do exactly this. I'd say about half of my hosts re-book on purpose, the other half I do it for them and they usually hold at least a catalog/online party before their 6 mos is up. :D

Smart Laura and Kate... I like the idea of telling them that even a catalog/online party will count and get them the 2 specials! I didn't even think of that, I automatically think rebook cooking show!

1. How do I approach a past host about rebooking a party?

The best way to approach a past host about rebooking is to first thank them for hosting a successful party and for their support. Then, explain the benefits of hosting again, such as earning free products and trying out new recipes. Offer to help them choose a date and theme for their next party.

2. What incentives can I offer to encourage hosts to rebook?

There are many incentives you can offer to encourage hosts to rebook, such as free products, discounts, or special host-only promotions. You can also offer to bring a prize for their guests or to do a cooking demonstration at their party.

3. How often should I follow up with a past host about rebooking?

It's important to follow up with a past host about rebooking within a week or two after their party. If they seem hesitant or need more time to decide, follow up again in a few weeks. It's important to find a balance between being persistent and respectful of their time and decision.

4. How can I make the rebooking process easy for my hosts?

To make the rebooking process easy for your hosts, provide them with a variety of party themes and dates to choose from. You can also offer to handle the invitations and RSVPs for them. Make sure to also communicate any special promotions or incentives they can take advantage of by rebooking their party.

5. What should I do if a past host declines to rebook?

If a past host declines to rebook, thank them for their support and offer to keep them updated on any future promotions or events. You can also ask if they would be interested in hosting a catalog or online party instead. Be understanding and respectful of their decision, and remember that there will always be other opportunities to book parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Nightschild24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • susanr613