• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Q: What is the transition plan for Kit Enhancement this year?

In summary, the speaker needed to send out reminders to their team about current promotions. These include a Kit Enhancement Month where consultants can purchase up to $500 worth of products at a 40% discount, and various promotions such as earning a free product by signing up a recruit and meeting sales goals. There is also a new change in the career plan where consultants must be active (selling at least $150 in commissionable sales) every month to retain their benefits. Kit enhancement orders can be placed through PamperedPartner Plus or by sending a sales receipt to the Home Office. New consultants are eligible for Kit enhancement in their fourth full month of business if they have been active in the previous three months. Only one Kit enhancement order is allowed per consultant
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I needed to send out reminders to my team to make them aware of the current promotions. I thought I would share with you what I just sent out:

Good morning everyone!!

Just a few reminders~ April is Kit Enhancement Month!!! What is Kit Enhancement? It’s where you can purchase up to $500 retail of products but you can only choose one of each product. The orders can be placed through the end of the month and the discount is 40% off. 

Promotions:
• Sign a recruit and when they submit $1250 in sales in 30 days, they get a Free Deep Covered Baker! That’s a value of $69 AND they get that even if they sign up using the $65 Mini Kit!! Call people today and make MORE MONEY!!!
• What do you get when someone qualifies? You get to choose DOUBLE trip points 2,000 turns into 4,000 or a $50 Merrill Gift Certificate!! Nice!
• When you hold and submit 2 shows April 1-15th you get a free apron. I’ve attached the flyer for you to look at. Pass the book around and get one show together by doing a catalog show and schedule another one if you don’t already.
• When you hold and submit 2 shows May 1-15th you get a free black Help Whip Cancer Tote. It’s very cute and that flyer is attached as well.

Please also mark your calendars for April 14th for our team training with Luanne. We’re going in detail on Wedding Showers and Regristries. Invite your potential recruits to come to our training to learn more about the opportunity. 

NEW CHANGE with CAREER PLAN!!!
what is an active consultant?

This is easy to understand, because it simply reflects a Consultant’s personal sales in any given month.
If a Consultant submits $150 or more in commissionable sales, she is active that month.
If she doesn’t, she is inactive that month.
Being active every month makes your business successful and fun!
• With sales every month, you develop loyal customers, earn income regularly, and
generate new leads for more business.
• The Pampered Chef® will recognize Consultants and Senior Consultants who are
active for three consecutive months!

Q: What happens if a Consultant doesn’t sell $150 every month?
A: After 2 inactive months in a row, career sales and the 2% commission increase (if already earned) are forfeited.
Consultants do not lose their recruits. We want Consultants who have already started building a team to re-engage in the business with their team in place.
To provide help in a prolonged situation, a Consultant may request a one-month extension. This gives her one additional month in which to submit $150 in sales, so that she can retain her career sales and 2% commission increase.
• Example: Lori didn’t sell at all in June. In July, she sold $100 but didn’t reach the $150 active requirement. She requests and is granted a one-month extension, which means that she will need to submit at least $150 in commissionable sales in August to retain her career sales and 2% commission increase.
After 6 months of continuous inactivity, the Consultant agreement is dissolved. At this point, recruits are
re-assigned to the next upline active Consultant. If the person would like to sell again, she needs to submit a
new agreement and will start over as a new Consultant.

More Information on Kit Enhancement Month:
Kit Enhancement
To place a Kit enhancement order submit your orders via PamperedPartner® Plus or send a sales receipt with payment to the Home Office.
• All active and new Consultants may purchase products from the entire line at a 40% discount during Kit enhancement month, which occurs every year in April.
• Consultants and Senior Consultants must be active for 3 consecutive months in order to submit a Kit enhancement order.
For Example: For April Kit enhancement, Consultants and Senior Consultants can be active January – March or February - April. In the second case, at least $150
in personal commissionable sales must be submitted in April prior to submitting a Kit enhancement order.
• New Consultants are eligible for Kit enhancement in their fourth full month of business if they have been active in the three consecutive previous months. If they have been active in only the two previous months, they can submit $150 in personal commissionable sales in the fourth month, and then place a Kit enhancement order.
o A Consultant is considered new in the month he/she joins or until $150 in commissionable sales is submitted, at which time they are considered active.
• Only one Kit enhancement order is allowed per Consultant during April.
New Consultants are allowed an additional Kit enhancement month in their 4th full month. (If your New Consultant Kit enhancement month would be April,
it will be assigned to May instead.)
• The retail value of items ordered, before discount, cannot exceed $500.
• Kit enhancement orders cannot be combined with any other order.
• Only one quantity of any item may be purchased during Kit enhancement month.
• Guest and Host Specials may not be ordered on a Kit enhancement order.
• Gift Certificates may not be ordered on a Kit enhancement order.

Here is what I got from HO regarding Kit Enhancement this year:

Regarding Kit Enhancement, there is a transition plan in place for April 2009 Kit Enhancement. I’ve outlined the highlights below.

Transition for active / inactive on April 1
Any Consultant (of any level) who is active on April 1 (under the current career plan rules) will be eligible to place April kit enhancement orders, as well as personal orders and product samples.

For April 2009 Kit Enhancement, the three consecutive months of activity requirement will be waived for these Consultants.

Any Consultant (of any level) whose status is inactive on April 1 (under the current career plan rules) must first submit at least $150 in personal commissionable sales to become eligible to place personal orders or to purchase new product samples.

For April 2009 Kit Enhancement, these Consultants must submit at least $150 in personal commissionable sales by April 25 in order to place an April Kit Enhancement order.

Complete details, can be found in the Frequently Asked Questions document on the career plan page on Consultant’s Corner.

Beyond the April 2009 Kit Enhancement month transition, New Consultants are eligible for Kit Enhancement in their fourth full month of business if they have been active in the three consecutive previous months.

If they have been active in only the two previous months, they can submit $150 in personal commissionable sales in the fourth month, and then place a Kit Enhancement order.

A Consultant is considered new in the month he/she joins or until $150 in commissionable sales is submitted, at which time they are considered active."

Thanks for sharing, Kristi! That'll save me some time because I wanted to do the same thing!

Awesome! I am sending this out to my people! I was just thinking of what to send out to them about everything.

You're Welcome! I wanted to as well, so I made the time and did it! Now if they only read it!! :p

I found the extra KE Info on CS.

Let me know if you want me to send it to you by email that way the attachments are included..

Love it! I'd love the original email too.

pamperedlinda said:
Love it! I'd love the original email too.

Thanks! It's sent to you!

This is great. but one thing...

Q: What happens if a Consultant doesn’t sell $150 every month?
A: After 2 inactive months in a row, career sales and the 2% commission increase (if already earned) are forfeited.
Consultants do not lose their recruits. We want Consultants who have already started building a team to re-engage in the business with their team in place.
To provide help in a prolonged situation, a Consultant may request a one-month extension. This gives her one additional month in which to submit $150 in sales, so that she can retain her career sales and 2% commission increase.
I would add that we are allowed only one extension in a rolling 12 months.

bethcooks4u said:
This is great. but one thing...

I would add that we are allowed only one extension in a rolling 12 months.

I quoted that straight from the Career Plan Booklet. In fact, I copied and pasted it!! Thanks though...

pampmomof3 said:
I quoted that straight from the Career Plan Booklet. In fact, I copied and pasted it!! Thanks though...

Well I just thought I'd mention that caveat. I have several consultants who have used the waiver more than once during a year in the past and want to be sure they know that it's only available once now - and not ever as retroactive.

bethcooks4u said:
Well I just thought I'd mention that caveat. I have several consultants who have used the waiver more than once during a year in the past and want to be sure they know that it's only available once now - and not ever as retroactive.

Thanks Beth, I really wasn't aware of that. I appreciate you pointing that out.

thank you dear....just sent it to my team. :)

DebbieJ said:
thank you dear....just sent it to my team. :)

You're welcome Deb!! Now what should we make you to eat when you're here? What does my preggo friend like to eat? :p I guess I should ask what don't you like, right? ;):p

pampmomof3 said:
You're welcome Deb!! Now what should we make you to eat when you're here? What does my preggo friend like to eat? :p I guess I should ask what don't you like, right? ;):p

Just no to fish/seafood, otherwise we eat anything!

1. What are "Reminders to My Team"?

"Reminders to My Team" are helpful tips, suggestions, and reminders that are shared with our team members to help them grow their business and achieve their goals.

2. How often are "Reminders to My Team" shared?

"Reminders to My Team" are typically shared once a week via email or a team communication platform. However, this may vary depending on the needs of the team and the current business climate.

3. Who creates the "Reminders to My Team"?

The "Reminders to My Team" are created by our team leaders and experienced consultants who have achieved success in their own businesses. They draw from their own experiences and knowledge to provide valuable insights and tips for our team.

4. Can team members contribute to the "Reminders to My Team"?

Yes, we encourage our team members to share their own tips and suggestions with the team. Our goal is to create a supportive and collaborative community where everyone can learn and grow together.

5. How can I access the "Reminders to My Team" if I miss the email or communication?

If you miss the email or communication with the "Reminders to My Team", don't worry! They are usually saved and accessible in our team communication platform or shared during team meetings. You can also reach out to your team leader for a copy or clarification on any missed reminders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cincychef
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies