• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the reminders for my Wave 3 peeps?

In summary, the workshop schedule includes breakfast at the concierge desk, a meet-and-greet at the lounge at the Chicago Hilton at 9 p.m., and the main workshop sessions.
raebates
Staff member
Print off the workshop schedule so you'll know who to look for in your workshops. You'll find it here:http://www.chefsuccess.com/f101/wave-three-workshop-schedules-post-here-51711/BTW, you'll usually find me near the front. I'm short with flippy red hair, but don't expect to see the slippers. ;)If you want your info on the phone list, I'll need it by noon today (Tuesday). I'll post the list this evening on this thread:http://www.chefsuccess.com/f101/wave-3-phone-list-53472/That same time-line applies to anyone walking the stage during Wave 3. Post your info here and I'll post the list this evening:http://www.chefsuccess.com/f101/you-walking-stage-wave-3-a-53182/
Thursday Breakfast:
Meet me at 7:30 a.m. at the concierge desk nearest the parking garage. We'll walk to The Corner Bakery.
Thursday Meet-N-Greet: We'll gather at the lounge at the Chicago Hilton at 9 p.m. This is really informal, so don't worry if you're a bit late. It's just a chance to put faces with screen names and relax together.

Ok, I just have to say that last year at the Hilton, in their bar area, I had a drink (and I do NOT drink) but it was a dessert....a chocolate martini.....and it was FABULOUS!!!! You all may have to try it this year!

I'd be out cold and snoring in ten minutes. LOL!

raebates said:
I'd be out cold and snoring in ten minutes. LOL!

I'm NOT carrying you up to your room Rae! :p

janetupnorth said:
I'm NOT carrying you up to your room Rae! :p

One of the many reasons I won't be drinking alcohol at the MNG. I'll stick with my soda water with lime. :D

UGH! I'm packing and can't find my CS button! I found last year's conference nametag but not my button - SIGH...Oh well, I know enough of you to be dangerous. ;)

1. What is the purpose of "Reminders for My Wave 3 Peeps"?

The purpose of "Reminders for My Wave 3 Peeps" is to provide helpful tips and reminders for Pampered Chef consultants who are in Wave 3 of their business.

2. How often are the reminders updated?

The reminders are updated on a monthly basis to ensure that the information is current and relevant for consultants in Wave 3.

3. Can I customize the reminders for my specific business needs?

Yes, you can customize the reminders to fit your specific business needs. You can add or remove reminders as needed to best support your business.

4. Are the reminders only for consultants in Wave 3?

Yes, the reminders are specifically designed for consultants in Wave 3 of their business. They may not be as relevant or helpful for consultants in other waves.

5. How can I access the "Reminders for My Wave 3 Peeps"?

You can access the reminders through the Pampered Chef consultant portal. They will be located under the "Resources" tab and labeled as "Reminders for My Wave 3 Peeps."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef