• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Receives Reminder Emails for Evites?

In summary, reminder emails for Evites serve the purpose of ensuring guests do not forget about the event and to encourage them to RSVP. The best time to send a reminder email is typically 1-2 weeks before the event, but for larger events, 3-4 weeks may be more appropriate. Reminder emails should be concise and polite, thanking the recipient for their RSVP and mentioning important event details. It is not necessary to send reminder emails for every event, but for larger or more complex events, it can be helpful. If you receive a reminder email for an event you cannot attend, it is polite to respond and decline the invitation.
momoftwins
Does anyone know exactly who the reminder email invites go to?? IS it just to the people that have not responded yet?? Or is it for those that said yes and those that haven't responded yet?? Any idea?? Thanks in advance!!!

I'm pretty sure it goes to everyone - it says something like "your response is...'yes' or 'sorry' " and gives them a chance to change it (if they said they were coming and can't, or if they said they couldn't and now can). For some reason it looks like it comes from the consultant, though - not sure why it does that!

The reminder email invites are typically sent to all guests who have not responded to the invitation. This includes those who have not responded at all, as well as those who have responded "maybe" or "tentative." The purpose of the reminder email is to encourage guests to RSVP and give their final response. It is not typically sent to guests who have already responded "yes" or "no." However, it may also depend on the specific invitation platform or event organizer's preferences.

What is the purpose of sending reminder emails for Evites?

The purpose of sending reminder emails for Evites is to ensure that your guests do not forget about the event and to encourage them to RSVP if they have not already done so. It also serves as a polite reminder for guests who have already RSVP'd to keep the event in their mind and make necessary preparations.

When is the best time to send a reminder email for an Evite?

The best time to send a reminder email for an Evite is typically 1-2 weeks before the event. This will give your guests enough time to make necessary arrangements and RSVP if they have not already done so. However, if it is a larger event or requires more preparation, sending a reminder email 3-4 weeks before may be more appropriate.

How should I word my reminder email for an Evite?

Your reminder email for an Evite should be concise and polite. Start by thanking the recipient for their RSVP and then include a brief reminder about the event details, such as date, time, and location. You can also mention any important updates or changes to the event. Lastly, end the email with a friendly reminder to RSVP if they have not already done so.

Should I send reminder emails for every event?

It is not necessary to send reminder emails for every event. If it is a small gathering or the event is in the near future, a reminder email may not be needed. However, for larger events or events that require significant preparation, sending a reminder email can be helpful in ensuring a good turnout.

What if I receive a reminder email for an event I cannot attend?

If you receive a reminder email for an event that you cannot attend, it is polite to send a brief response thanking the host for the invitation and letting them know that you will not be able to attend. This helps the host keep an accurate headcount and plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smstrks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedmomto3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706