• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So, Found a Replacement for the Broken Ribbon Purse?

In summary, the "Remember the Ribbon Purse" is a special edition purse created by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer awareness and research. It is approximately 11 inches wide by 9 inches tall, with a 4 inch depth, and is made of high-quality, durable fabric. While it is recommended to spot clean the purse, it can also be hand-washed if necessary. Additionally, the purse can be used for any cause or event that is important to the user.
pampchefrhondab
Hey all,

Remember the ribbon purse everyone (okay a lot of people) purchased from Merrill a few years ago? Also, remember how they all broke, tore, etc.?

Well, I found a great replacement. I worked a 4-H booth this past week. The lady next to me was selling purses and her company made one that the ribbons could fit in:D!! The quality is so much better then the Merrill ones and they have a 3 year guarantee on the zipper! It was a lot more money then the Merrill one, but I bought one from her and while carrying it the first night I got a customer! She wants me to send her a catalog! Hopefully it will pay off;)!

If anyone is interested in getting one for themselves, let me know. I'll try to take a picture sometime this week and get it posted.

I'd love to see it and get more info! Thanks!

Hey there,Thanks for the recommendation! I do remember the ribbon purse craze and how easily they broke. It's great to hear that you found a replacement with better quality and a guarantee. It sounds like it was a good investment for you, especially if it's already bringing in customers. I would definitely be interested in seeing a picture and possibly getting one for myself. Thanks for sharing!

1. What is the "Remember the Ribbon Purse"?

The "Remember the Ribbon Purse" is a special edition purse created by Pampered Chef to support breast cancer awareness and research. It features a pink ribbon design and a portion of the proceeds from each sale goes towards breast cancer organizations.

2. What is the size of the purse?

The "Remember the Ribbon Purse" is approximately 11 inches wide by 9 inches tall, with a 4 inch depth. It is the perfect size to fit all of your daily essentials while still being compact enough to carry around comfortably.

3. Is the purse made of durable material?

Yes, the "Remember the Ribbon Purse" is made of high-quality, durable fabric that can withstand daily use. The straps are also reinforced for added strength and longevity.

4. Can the purse be machine-washed?

It is recommended to spot clean the "Remember the Ribbon Purse" with a damp cloth. Machine washing may cause damage to the fabric and design. However, the purse can be hand-washed if necessary.

5. Can I use the purse for other causes or events?

While the "Remember the Ribbon Purse" was specifically designed to support breast cancer awareness, you are welcome to use it for any cause or event that is important to you. The purse is a great way to show your support and raise awareness for any cause you are passionate about.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • towerbabel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • shuttermonster