• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fedex Guy Leads to Surprise Party Invite & New Customers!

In summary, the young cashier at Chick-Fil-A asked if Karen had a catalog and when Karen said she did, the young cashier asked for a copy. Karen gave her a postcard inviting her to her Spring Fare and the young cashier's father said he had delivered 50 new catalog packets in the last week or so.
tiggerhale
Gold Member
who asked for a catalog a few weeks back?

Fast forward to last Sat. We went to Chick-Fil-A - it was super busy. But the young cashier asked if I sold PC (I had logowear plus catalog tote) and asked for a catalog. I asked for her information as well. She said neither she nor her mom had found a consultant since moving to the area! Before we left, I gave her a postcard, inviting her to my Spring Fare w/the new products.

Well, today, I got the sample pkg I'd ordered on Monday. The fedex guy said his DAUGHTER was the girl at CFA!! He said he came home Saturday, saw another catalog and thought "How does this lady know who I am?" LOL

He said that his wife and daughter cannot wait to come to the Open House and they already have a $90 order ready! YIPEE!

I gave him the new catalog I was supposed to run to his daughter sometime this week.

How cool is that? :)

He also said that he'd delivered 50 new catalog pkgs in the last week or so. Makes me wonder why he'd asked me for a catalog instead of another consultant on his route? Perhaps they weren't home or didn't meet him outside to get the package...I suspect the Man up above had something to do with it...we shall see!

a consultant ships catalog packets fed ex???
sorry, maybe I misread that but i'm confused!

No, her change over kit came FedEx and he told her about the 50 other chane over kits he had delivered.

My Fedex guys drop and run! :) But that's cool, and talk about a small-world!

I actually have a FedEx gal and she knows that I have a husky and always hands me a milk bone for her along with my boxes!Love her!Karen

That's great about your FedEx guy and his family.

My FedEx guy tells me what pretty roses I have right after he abuses my boxes and breaks my stoneware.

That is such a fun story! Hope everything works out! :)

Recruit the daughter! She's probably looking for something to do! ;)

way to go!

That's a great story! What a small world and that might be a great idea to try and recruit the daughter (or the wife!)

Sheila said:
Recruit the daughter! She's probably looking for something to do! ;)

I think we can all see why you're an AD!!! I hadn't even thought of that. Great suggestion.

1. What is "Remember the Fedex Guy..."?

"Remember the Fedex Guy..." is a popular recipe often shared by Pampered Chef consultants, featuring a delicious combination of chicken, vegetables, and seasonings all cooked in one pan.

2. How do I make "Remember the Fedex Guy..."?

To make "Remember the Fedex Guy...", you will need chicken breasts, bell peppers, onion, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, Italian dressing mix, and garlic cloves. Cut the chicken and vegetables into bite-sized pieces, toss in olive oil and seasoning, and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.

3. Can I make "Remember the Fedex Guy..." in a Pampered Chef pan?

Yes, "Remember the Fedex Guy..." can be made in any Pampered Chef pan. We recommend using our Non-Stick Double Burner Grill Pan for easy cleanup and even cooking.

4. Is "Remember the Fedex Guy..." a healthy recipe?

Yes, "Remember the Fedex Guy..." is a healthy and balanced meal option. It is high in protein and packed with fresh vegetables. You can also adjust the seasoning and use low-sodium Italian dressing mix to make it even healthier.

5. Can I freeze "Remember the Fedex Guy..." leftovers?

Yes, you can freeze "Remember the Fedex Guy..." leftovers for up to 3 months. Simply store in an airtight container or freezer bag and reheat in the oven or on the stovetop when ready to eat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies