• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Remember the Chicken? Hilarious Blog Post by The Bloggess

In summary, a hilarious blog post featuring a chicken with a flying pig on its head has led to a discussion about purchasing merchandise featuring the chicken, such as a necklace and greeting cards with profanity. The conversation also includes a discussion about teaching children to read and a personal story about a young child teaching himself to read.
My Aunt has big chickens at her greenhouse. As soon as I saw them, I thought of this thread.

Jane you are way nicer than me! I would have moved it to their front door the minute I saw it! Then I would attach a banana to it with the words, "Its raining, (or cold or too hot), out, let me in!" written on it! Or better yet, a simple note "I'm bored!"

pampered1224 said:
Jane you are way nicer than me! I would have moved it to their front door the minute I saw it! Then I would attach a banana to it with the words, "Its raining, (or cold or too hot), out, let me in!" written on it! Or better yet, a simple note "I'm bored!"

[url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php][/URL]

pampered1224 said:

veryfunny.gif

John, that's hysterical. I love you, but I'm kind of glad you're not my neighbor. LOL!

raebates said:
John, that's hysterical. I love you, but I'm kind of glad you're not my neighbor. LOL!

Ditto on that! ;)

I forgot to share that I wrote on my toddler's bananas. Had to keep it G Rated, but my 3 year old liked it. She pointed at the top one & said "that one is for Kiera" and then pointed at the bottom one & said "and that one is for Connor." She's so smart!!! :Dhttp://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/301399_2308730282917_1389121744_3541893_1736982_n.jpgAnd I took this photo 2 hours after I wrote on the bananas. It didn't take long at all for it to be visible!

That's wonderful. I shared the idea with some women I was temping for and one of them used the idea to brighten her nephews' first day at school. I've been leaving love messages (all G-rated, thank you very much) for The Furry Guy on days I temp. He likes it.

The Kat Lady just gets annoyed. :)Naturally, that just encourages me.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
The Kat Lady just gets annoyed. :)

Naturally, that just encourages me.

LOL, of course it does! ;)

No! Really???
veryfunny.gif

Actually, I'm in Wisconsin but everyone tells me I'm incorrigible.

Well, if you're on you own realm of reality who knows ... it might be named Corrigible.

Yes, I'm in my own little world. It's okay, though, everyone here knows me.

I would hope so! LOL

lt1jane said:
this is a recent addition to my neighbor's garden (after the original chicken comment) I posted on FB. Their back yard comes to my driveway so I can look out my living room window and see this. I think of Beyonce all the time. I like the boys, but boy is it tempting to move it around on them all over their yard...

View attachment 17845

Look what I found the other day! (If she hadn't wanted too much for it, he would be clucking in my garden.

IMG_9833.jpg

They're everywhere! If Alfred Hitchcock were alive, he could do an updated version of his classic thriller and call it The Metal Birds.

IMG_0640.jpg

Ducks are funny just because they're ducks but the pelican could be more fun than the chicken if he was about three feet taller!

LOL She's infected the world with her morbid sense of humor. ;)

I never saw a metal chicken before, and now I see them everywhere!As far as her strange sense of humor, that's not so unusual. I've had mine all my life! :D

I do remember the chicken. Whenever it comes to mind I smile.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
Back