• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Betty Palm, Jo Price & Traci Williams Reunite at Dove

In summary, the event "Betty Palm, Jo Price & Traci Williams Reunite at Dove" is a reunion of three long-time friends taking place at the Dove restaurant on Sunday, August 15th at 6:00 PM. RSVPs are required and the dress code is casual. Guests are welcome but must be included in the RSVP.
I was wondering where Traci Williams went.

jwpamp said:
Ha ha!! While paging thru the pics, their tagline is "Discover the BEST in you"...wth? So very original, huh?

WOW! I didn't see that! Well, they do say that imitation is the highest form of flattery!

So what are they selling? chocolate?

I miss Traci. I did look her up on LinkedIN and she went from PC to lia sophia to Partylite and now Dove. Wonder how long she'll stay there.I am underwhelmed by their DS line.

WOW! I thought she went from PC to Dove... didn't realize there were two in between. What's that about?

What is the event "Betty Palm, Jo Price & Traci Williams Reunite at Dove"?

The event "Betty Palm, Jo Price & Traci Williams Reunite at Dove" is a reunion of three long-time friends who are coming together at the Dove restaurant to catch up and reminisce about old times.

When and where is the event taking place?

The event is taking place at the Dove restaurant on Sunday, August 15th at 6:00 PM.

Do I need to RSVP to attend the event?

Yes, RSVPs are required as space is limited. Please RSVP by emailing us at [email protected].

Is there a dress code for the event?

The dress code is casual. We want everyone to feel comfortable and relaxed while catching up with old friends.

Can I bring a guest to the event?

Yes, guests are welcome to attend. However, please make sure to include them in your RSVP so we can ensure enough space for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pattybrady
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef