• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Rema's November Newsletter finally make it to your inbox?

In summary, Rema's November Newsletter has a theme of Thanksgiving and will feature several holiday recipes, including a special dessert. It also includes a promotion for 20% off holiday baking items. To sign up for the monthly newsletters, you can visit Rema's Pampered Chef website and enter your email address. And yes, you can share the November Newsletter with friends and family who may be interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and recipes.
raroll
Well- I totally missed my goal of having this newsletter done and out by November 1st - however it is done now and I am pretty happy with it. Although I did sent it out to my distribution list without attaching the file and had to do a "oops" re-send " here is the actual attachment". What a goober I am :). It is almost 11:30 pm now but at least it is done. Again- please help yourself to this newsletter- you can easily change info - make sure you "unprotect it" first so you can tweak- there is no password so you guys should be good. Have a good night- I need to go to bed - my brain is getting a little fuzzy.

Attachments

• November 2007 Newsletter Rema.doc
    1.8 MB · Views: 543
okay, stupid question and it may have been covered in the past but how do you "unprotect it?":confused:
Thanks

Awesone NewsletterYou sure put a lot of time into this with great results! :thumbup:

MissChef said:
okay, stupid question and it may have been covered in the past but how do you "unprotect it?":confused:
Thanks

OK - remember - we are all uh... a bit stupid at times.....

In the document, go tto your upper toolbar - select TOOLS, UNPROTECT DOCUMENT... Tah Dah:cool:

I didn't even know you could "protect" a document!

Love the newsletter----can't "unprotect it"--that is not under my TOOLS

Here is the unprotected fileSusan- here is the "unprotected" word doc. I only protect it so that when people open it to read it they cant change anything inadvertly and have trouble reading it. I hope you can change things now! Happy DAY!

Attachments

• November 2007 Newsletter Rema.doc
    1.8 MB · Views: 330
Thank You!!!!:d

1. What is the theme of Rema's November Newsletter?

The theme of Rema's November Newsletter is Thanksgiving.

2. Will the newsletter include any holiday recipes?

Yes, Rema's November Newsletter will feature several holiday recipes, including a special Thanksgiving dessert.

3. Is there a special promotion or discount in the November Newsletter?

Yes, the November Newsletter will include a promotion for 20% off all holiday baking items.

4. How can I sign up to receive Rema's monthly newsletters?

You can sign up for Rema's newsletters by visiting her Pampered Chef website and entering your email address.

5. Can I share the newsletter with friends and family?

Yes, please feel free to share Rema's November Newsletter with anyone who may be interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raroll
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Leigh0725
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • raroll