• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Keep My Consultants During Repromotion?

In summary, if you relinquish your Directorship, your consultants and future directors remain assigned to you for three months. If you re-promote, the active ones that you started with in the first month of your re-promotion stay with you. If you want to become a Director again, you must promote through the regular Director promotion requirements.
pamela
this is month 3 for me~it looks like I will go into the repromotion period.

When this happens, do I retain my consultants?

This is from the Director's Policies on Consultant's Corner:

DIRECTOR REPROMOTION
The repromotion program is designed to give relinquishing Directors a head start on rebuilding their Directorship. When a Director relinquishes, any Consultants and Future Directors (both personal and nonpersonal recruits)
will remain “assigned” to the relinquished Director for three months.
• If the relinquishing Director has at least two personal active recruits, she moves to the level of Future Director. Otherwise, she moves to the level of Consultant.
• Directors or above in the first line will pass by and be permanently assigned to the upline roll-up eligible Director. Even if repromotion occurs, these Directors or above remain permanently assigned.

Within the first three months following relinquishment, the relinquished Director must meet ALL the following criteria in any ONE month in order to repromote:
• $1,250 in personal commissionable sales.
• $4,000 in total first line Cluster sales.
• At least five active, qualified Cluster members. At least two of the five active must be new Consultants who signed and qualified within the three-month repromotion period. Online orders do not count toward qualification.

If the repromotion requirements are met, the relinquished Director who has repromoted will remain assigned to the first line Director. The repromoting Director must submit a new Director agreement.

If the repromotion requirements are not met, the relinquishment is final and members of the Director’s original Cluster will be permanently assigned to the upline Director who was eligible to receive the roll-up at the time
of relinquishment. New Consultants who were signed during the three-month repromotion period are retained by the relinquished Director.

If the relinquished Director wants to become a Director again, she must promote through the regular Director promotion requirements.

Please refer to the addendum at the end of the Director Policies guide for a Q & A on relinquishment and repromotion.

As I understand it, your consultants will go under your upline Director and if you have 2 personally recruited active in your downline you will become a Future Director (if not, you will be a consultant).

You have 3 months to re-promote. To do this, you must meet all of the following criteria in ONE month:

• $1250 in personal commissionable sales
  • $4000 in total first line Cluster Sales
  • have at least 5 active qualified Cluster members (at least 2 of the 5 must be NEW who signed since you went into re-promotion. Online orders DO NOT count towrds their qualification.

If you re-promote, the active ones that you started with in month one of re-promotion will remain yours.

See page 19 of the Director Policies (found on the Frequently Visited Links Box on CC)

So sorry that this has happened. Are you SURE there is NO WAY that you can avoid it????

Oh, Colleen! We posted at the same time...oops!

finley1991 said:
This is from the Director's Policies on Consultant's Corner:

DIRECTOR REPROMOTION
The repromotion program is designed to give relinquishing Directors a head start on rebuilding their Directorship. When a Director relinquishes, any Consultants and Future Directors (both personal and nonpersonal recruits)
will remain “assigned” to the relinquished Director for three months.

• If the relinquishing Director has at least two personal active recruits, she moves to the level of Future Director. Otherwise, she moves to the level of Consultant.
• Directors or above in the first line will pass by and be permanently assigned to the upline roll-up eligible Director. Even if repromotion occurs, these Directors or above remain permanently assigned.

Within the first three months following relinquishment, the relinquished Director must meet ALL the following criteria in any ONE month in order to repromote:
• $1,250 in personal commissionable sales.
• $4,000 in total first line Cluster sales.
• At least five active, qualified Cluster members. At least two of the five active must be new Consultants who signed and qualified within the three-month repromotion period. Online orders do not count toward qualification.

If the repromotion requirements are met, the relinquished Director who has repromoted will remain assigned to the first line Director. The repromoting Director must submit a new Director agreement.

If the repromotion requirements are not met, the relinquishment is final and members of the Director’s original Cluster will be permanently assigned to the upline Director who was eligible to receive the roll-up at the time
of relinquishment. New Consultants who were signed during the three-month repromotion period are retained by the relinquished Director.

If the relinquished Director wants to become a Director again, she must promote through the regular Director promotion requirements.

Please refer to the addendum at the end of the Director Policies guide for a Q & A on relinquishment and repromotion.

As I read this, I take it that I keep my recruits and IF I cannot repromote, they get assigned to my Director.............then I read Janice's post and got confused again!

chefmeg said:
As I read this, I take it that I keep my recruits and IF I cannot repromote, they get assigned to my Director.............then I read Janice's post and got confused again!

Well, Colleen's is a direct quote so I would go with that. Call your upline upper level director or your sales manager or someone in career olutions to get the absolute word.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

I am calling Ho to verify! I just cannot stand to lose my best team member! I have 2 new recruits so I think I can keep them if I submit a request in writing....gonna go straight to the source!

jwpamp said:
Oh, Colleen! We posted at the same time...oops!

Great minds think alike! :D

chefmeg said:
As I read this, I take it that I keep my recruits and IF I cannot repromote, they get assigned to my Director

Yes... that is correct. If you DO NOT repromote, your consultants will roll up to your director. If you do everything stated in the repromotion period (what Janice listed), you will remain a director and keep everyone on your team including your new consultants that you will be required to recruit AND qualify in the 3 months. (So don't wait until month 3 of repromotion to recruit them because they need to qualify in that time as well!)

So...what is keeping you from getting out of the relinquishment month?

meg, what about a waiver since you have all this going on with your dad? Have you investigated that?

cmdtrgd said:
So...what is keeping you from getting out of the relinquishment month?

an MIA potential recruit and about $1000 in sales

DebbieJ said:
meg, what about a waiver since you have all this going on with your dad? Have you investigated that?

the only kind of waiver I can do is for personal sales and I have too much in sales this month for that...........

finley1991 said:
Yes... that is correct. If you DO NOT repromote, your consultants will roll up to your director. If you do everything stated in the repromotion period (what Janice listed), you will remain a director and keep everyone on your team including your new consultants that you will be required to recruit AND qualify in the 3 months. (So don't wait until month 3 of repromotion to recruit them because they need to qualify in that time as well!)

Thanks, Colleen. That is what I meant. It didn't come out that way...sorry!

I think we all say the same thing and what makes it all so hard is that the policies are hard to understand sometimes!!!!

chefmeg said:
an MIA potential recruit and about $1000 in sales
Can you talk to your star consultant and the rest of your team to help you with the $1,000?? No one has shows this weekend that maybe they can try to get closed the same day?? What is making your potential recruit MIA? You still have a chance with the three months, but maybe there still a chance you'll be okay. Look through your past show drawing slips for anyone you might have missed curious about the opportunity, you have the excuse to call as it's the last days of the kit promo. You can do it!

ARE YOU CLOSE? you have 2 days!! Go for it!!

morfia said:
ARE YOU CLOSE? you have 2 days!! Go for it!!

Come on Meg! Look what you did last time you got a fire under you!

Go, Meg, Go!!

I agree with that. You don't want to lose Directorship. The re-promotion thing sounds almost as tough as promoting in the first place. Call in all favors and find someone who may just help you out by signing and doing 4 catalog shows.

go MEG GO!!!

You guys are too funny!

I don't know why my potential is MIA....she just isn't answering my calls.
I do have a friend that was interested, we just haven't been able to connect, but I am still trying.
I sent out an email about my 25% off sale that will go thru this weekend...so we will see what comes of that.

I know that repromoting will be hard, but in all honesty, I feel like I have tapped folks out with the challenges of this past year...I have had to ask for help to keep Directorship just too many times to really have my heart in it now. I am very excited about my 2 new consultants...they will bring new life to my team! It's gonna be OK no matter what happens. When I told DH that I was probably going to lose Directorship and have to work my hiney off to get it back, he said "well, the kids and I don't love you any less if you aren't a Director"....................now, that puts my whole life into perspective, doesn't it?!
No matter what happens this month, I am not losing Director status and not being able to come and play here on DCS!!! I will keep you all posted!

chefmeg said:
You guys are too funny!

I don't know why my potential is MIA....she just isn't answering my calls.
I do have a friend that was interested, we just haven't been able to connect, but I am still trying.
I sent out an email about my 25% off sale that will go thru this weekend...so we will see what comes of that.

I know that repromoting will be hard, but in all honesty, I feel like I have tapped folks out with the challenges of this past year...I have had to ask for help to keep Directorship just too many times to really have my heart in it now. I am very excited about my 2 new consultants...they will bring new life to my team! It's gonna be OK no matter what happens. When I told DH that I was probably going to lose Directorship and have to work my hiney off to get it back, he said "well, the kids and I don't love you any less if you aren't a Director"....................now, that puts my whole life into perspective, doesn't it?!
No matter what happens this month, I am not losing Director status and not being able to come and play here on DCS!!! I will keep you all posted!

Awww that is so sweet!! Yes that does put it in perspective, there are far more important things and you are very blessed already. I'm rooting for you though, no matter what.

The repromotion period sounds like a real blessing (if I'm reading it right). I'm constantly amazed at how this company incorporates the realities of life into their policies; it isn't all business all the time. I have a friend with another DS company, and it's very much 'wham, bam, thank you ma'am: perform or move on.'

Go Meg; my fingers are crossed for you!

((HUGS))

You can do it Meg!
I am sure that what should happen will and you will be reenergized to repromote if that is the case.
You are doing so well, and working so hard that good things are coming to you!

The repromotion period really doesn't sound all bad~I do have 2 new team members that will be shooting for that rebate, so there is a potential $2000 in sales in September. I have my friend and my still MIA person that could sign early enough in the month that they could qualify~I may even give a little bit of an incentive to them to do so if they sign on ASAP!
I am totally thankful that PC and my family are supportive when "life happens"! It is all going to be OK!!!!!

UPDATE

never was able to contact the MIA potential recruit
"sale" only resulted in 2 orders

SO.....................

I am officially in the repromotion period.....and I am OK with that. I am getting on the phone tonight and continue booking the bejeebers out of my September, and I WILL sign at least 2 people this month............

thank you all for being so supportive and helping me see this isn't "the end", but just a "new beginning" :love0010::love0010::love0010::love0010:

Our team (myself included) tanked this month and we did not meet the $4k. So I will be getting "the letter" soon. I'm not discouraged (only about my commission statement!) because my personal show schedule is picking up and I know that we will not be in this position at the end of September. There are 2 shows on hold but I doubt they are enough to get us over the hump...Onward and upward!

Well I can totally relate--we all have different goals-mine was 8 party's i worked 90% and booked 5-one catalog party and 2 that never made it to the end--total sales-$5196
no recruits-
team used to do 15-20,000 now at-4000--this month 6 party's===2400
team RECRUITS 2--
ONE NEW FD on the team--

We didn't make it this month either, so September will be month 3, but I know we'll get out next month. I held two shows over and have 7 cooking shows adn 2 catalog shows booked for Sept right now with the goal to add 2-3 more and to add 2 recruits! My people keep dropping like flies! I have a gal who was supposed to turn in $200 and I'm afriad she didn't....but won't know til Tuesday. I left her a message yesterday (remember to get your show turned in) and didn't hear back. ugh...

August was TOUGH!!

I did $2182.71
1 new recruit
4 shows

Team did
$1857.26
1 new recruit
4 shows total

Total of $4039.97

It may be more tomorrow, we'll see. I had one gal going inactive so she had to turn in $140 and I know another girl was turning a show in.

DebbieJ said:
We didn't make it this month either, so September will be month 3, but I know we'll get out next month. I held two shows over and have 7 cooking shows adn 2 catalog shows booked for Sept right now with the goal to add 2-3 more and to add 2 recruits! My people keep dropping like flies!

I have a gal who was supposed to turn in $200 and I'm afriad she didn't....but won't know til Tuesday. I left her a message yesterday (remember to get your show turned in) and didn't hear back. ugh...

Don't forget about the waiver.

pampmomof3 said:
Don't forget about the waiver.

I know--I will tell her about it.

I am right there with you ladies, Aug was month 2 of reliquishment for me too. We didn't even come close to the $4k and I only submitted about $200 myself. However! I have 5 shows and 2 cattys booked for Sept, so I know it will be ok.

My team just made it, but I recruited 2 and my recruit recruited one...we're spreading out, so I don't think this will be a problem anymore. We were in month 3, so it was a bit scary. Oh, and three of my gals want to promote by December 1!!!

cmdtrgd said:
My team just made it, but I recruited 2 and my recruit recruited one...we're spreading out, so I don't think this will be a problem anymore. We were in month 3, so it was a bit scary. Oh, and three of my gals want to promote by December 1!!![/QUOTE]

NICE! Congrats for spreading the recruit bug!

cmdtrgd said:
My team just made it, but I recruited 2 and my recruit recruited one...we're spreading out, so I don't think this will be a problem anymore. We were in month 3, so it was a bit scary. Oh, and three of my gals want to promote by December 1!!!

that is too cool! I hope it pans out for them and you!

Ok so I had to share this with people that would understand. So I knew that I was in month 2 and I didn't really have any hope of making it for August. At one point I only had 4 active (usually I have between 11-14) and all but one of my shows rescheduled... and the one that held was a whopping $29. So anyway..... I checked my numbers today.... 6 active, and we missed the $4k by $2.89. I still only submitted about $200, so we still wouldn't have made it, but that is darn close!

{{{hugs}}}

AAARRGH. ((HUGS))
Sharing in the frustration.
I knew we were not going to make it. $2.89 would have sent me through the roof though!?!
We as a team were about $450 short. I was off by $1000 my goals are the same as Janice's so you know what my team did.
It will be interesting to watch 1/2 my team go inactive on the 8th.
Can't see it now, but I know it :(
I look at it as I have dropped the dead weight that was sapping my energy.
I love DCS, I think I would just sit and cry if I didn't have you guys.

Lucky for all of us the Fall selling season is here! This is the light at the end of the tunnel! I'm sure we will all have much better Septembers!

DebbieJ said:
I have a gal who was supposed to turn in $200 and I'm afriad she didn't....but won't know til Tuesday. I left her a message yesterday (remember to get your show turned in) and didn't hear back. ugh...

Good news! She turned her show in. Whew!

While our team didn't make our sales, she avoided going in active.

Yeah, Deb!

Glad she at least stayed active...hopefully sales will pick up with the new catalog!

WOOOHOOOO!

My MIA potential recruit found me! She had been having trouble with her Blackberry (the only number I had) and she called me today once she was able to retrieve her voice mails! We have an interview set up for Monday!

chefmeg said:
WOOOHOOOO!

My MIA potential recruit found me! She had been having trouble with her Blackberry (the only number I had) and she called me today once she was able to retrieve her voice mails! We have an interview set up for Monday!

Well that is great news! Good luck!

chefmeg said:
WOOOHOOOO!

That's great turn around news!! If she found you she may be signing on Monday!! Great NEWS!!! :D

Looks like you're getting your new team! Woo-hoo....hmmm, maybe you should start looking at flight schedules for NDA! We're cheering for you Meg!

In order to go to NDA, I have to have 2 new recruits AND they have to qualify by the end of this month for me to repromote on Oct 1......not saying it cannot happen, just not getting my hopes up.....I will be a director again, just maybe have to wait for the new year to go to NDA!

Still cheering you on! : )

1. Will I lose any of my current consultants during repromotion?

No, during the repromotion period, your current consultants will not be removed from your team. You will still have the same team size and structure.

2. Can I add new consultants to my team during the repromotion period?

Yes, you can continue to add new consultants to your team during the repromotion period. This will help you maintain your team's size and reach your goals faster.

3. Will my commission rate change during the repromotion period?

Your commission rate will remain the same during the repromotion period. However, your sales goals and requirements may change based on your new title.

4. How long does the repromotion period last?

The repromotion period typically lasts for 3 months. After that, you will either maintain your current title or be promoted to the next level, depending on your sales and team performance.

5. What happens if I don't reach my sales goals during repromotion?

If you do not meet your sales goals during the repromotion period, you will remain at your current title and have another chance to reach the requirements in the next repromotion period. Your consultants will not be affected by this and will remain on your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • Inomiamenda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • pamperedlinda