• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Show Released: Picking Starts Now!

In summary, "Released for Picking" is a term used in the Pampered Chef system to indicate that an order is ready to be fulfilled and packed for shipment or delivery. Once an order has been "Released for Picking", a notification will be sent to the designated person in charge of fulfillment. After an order has been "Released for Picking", it is important to promptly gather the necessary items and pack them for shipment or delivery. Changes cannot be made to an order after it has been "Released for Picking" to ensure accurate and efficient processing. If an item is out of stock, the designated person in charge of fulfillment will work with the customer for a suitable solution.
whiteyteresa
The show that I submitted last night at 9:11 pm eastern time is showing

Released for Picking

when did they start that

WOW

:chef:

That's what mine says, too.

whiteyteresa said:
The show that I submitted last night at 9:11 pm eastern time is showing

Released for Picking

when did they start that

WOW

:chef:

The system nose everything.

Check again. Mine did too...now it's just received:confused:. Looks like there is Receive, Released for Picking, & Picked now. I just would feel better if it wasn't still stuck on 2/26 for shipping. I need something to come in this week. Of course, it's the one time I say...oh yeah, it should be here. :eek:

Mine went from not showing up in shipment status at all, to released for picking, to received.

I have one showing as "received" (submitted 27 Feb) and one showing "released for picking" (submitted 28 Feb)

What is "Released for Picking"?

"Released for Picking" is a term used in the Pampered Chef system to indicate that an order is ready to be fulfilled and packed for shipment or delivery.

How do I know when an order has been "Released for Picking"?

Once an order has been "Released for Picking", a notification will be sent to the designated person in charge of fulfillment. This could be the warehouse manager or a designated team member.

What should I do after an order has been "Released for Picking"?

After an order has been "Released for Picking", it is important to promptly gather the necessary items and pack them for shipment or delivery. This will ensure that the order is fulfilled in a timely manner and the customer receives their products as soon as possible.

Can I make changes to an order after it has been "Released for Picking"?

No, once an order has been "Released for Picking", it cannot be modified or canceled. This is to ensure that the order is processed and fulfilled accurately and efficiently.

What happens if an item is out of stock after an order has been "Released for Picking"?

If an item is out of stock after an order has been "Released for Picking", the designated person in charge of fulfillment will be notified and they will work with the customer to find a suitable replacement or offer a refund for the item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies