• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Lisa with Relay for Life Fundraiser!

In summary, the "Help Lisa with Relay for Life Fundraiser!" event is a fundraising event for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life, which supports cancer research, patient services, and education programs. There are multiple ways to participate in the fundraiser, including making a donation, purchasing products from the Pampered Chef catalog, attending the event, or volunteering. Donations can also be made directly to the American Cancer Society through the fundraiser's page. Special discounts and promotions will be available for purchasing products at the event, and there will be a selection of products specifically chosen to support the event's theme and customers' needs.
pc ri lisa
Gold Member
Good Morning-
I was wondering if anyone has a flyer for a Relay for Life Fundraiser. I had a call last night from a friend who will be walking and she would like to do a fundraiser. Anyone willing to share some tips or flyers? I would appreciate it very much.
Thank you,
Lisa

Any ideas?

bumping......

Do a search in the files section and you will find a wealth of information.

Thank you both!

1. What is the purpose of the "Help Lisa with Relay for Life Fundraiser!" event?

The purpose of this event is to raise funds for the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life, which supports cancer research, patient services, and education programs.

2. How can I participate in the fundraiser?

There are several ways to participate in the fundraiser. You can make a donation, purchase products from our Pampered Chef catalog, attend the event in person, or volunteer to help with planning and execution.

3. Can I donate directly to the American Cancer Society instead of purchasing products?

Yes, you can make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through our fundraising page. All donations will go towards our overall fundraising goal for Relay for Life.

4. Will there be any special discounts or promotions for purchasing products at the fundraiser?

Yes, there will be special discounts and promotions available at the fundraiser. Our Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide more information about these offers at the event.

5. Are there any specific products that will be featured at the fundraiser?

Yes, our Pampered Chef consultant will have a selection of products available for purchase at the fundraiser. These products will be specifically chosen to support the theme of the event and the needs of our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hofmanns
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • ChefBevShu