• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Relay for Life Fundraiser: Information on Receipts for Donations

In summary, Relay for Life is a fundraising event organized by the American Cancer Society to support cancer research and honor those affected by the disease. It takes place in communities all over the United States and offers various ways to participate, such as forming a team, volunteering, or donating. The event is accessible to people of all ages and fitness levels, as it is a walking event. Money is raised through donations and fundraising activities held during the event.
chefhorton
I have a local bank that wants to have a show to raise extra funds for the Relay for Life. They asked me if they get a receipt for the donation that Pampered Chef makes to Relay for Life after the show. Does anyone have any information on this that I could pass on? I would think that Relay for Life would produce a receipt for them since they hosted a fundraiser to raise that money for them, but I'm not sure. If this applies to all fundraisers, I would like to know that, too.
Thanks so much!

Whenever anyone makes a donation to the American Cancer Society Relay for Life, the person in charge will give you a receipt for the amount received.

I have been a member of a Relay for Life Team for the past 5 years. Whenever I needed a receipt, I went to the ACS office and just asked. It's that simple.

I hope this helps

By the way. Try to get more banks to go along with the one fundraiser. Offer the bank that receives the most in guest sales an additional 5 to 10% extra of their guest sales. (This amount you will pay out of your commission check)

There is a check stub that comes with the check in the mail.

What is Relay for Life?

Relay for Life is a fundraising event organized by the American Cancer Society to support cancer research, celebrate survivors, and remember loved ones lost to the disease.

How do I participate in Relay for Life?

There are multiple ways to participate in Relay for Life, including forming a team, joining a team, or volunteering. You can also donate to support the cause.

When and where does Relay for Life take place?

Relay for Life events are typically held in the spring or summer, and take place in communities all over the United States. You can find a local event near you on the American Cancer Society's website.

Do I have to be a runner to participate in Relay for Life?

No, Relay for Life is a walking event that is accessible to people of all ages and fitness levels. Participants can walk, jog, or even use a wheelchair to complete laps around the track.

How does Relay for Life raise money for cancer research?

Participants in Relay for Life collect donations from family, friends, and community members to support the American Cancer Society's mission. There are also fundraising events and activities held throughout the event, such as silent auctions and raffles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3girls
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly