• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Relay for Life Fundraiser - All Help Appreciated!

In summary, the conversation is about setting up at a local Relay for Life event and the items and tips that should be taken to make the display effective. The main suggestions include bringing HWC products, starter kit and top selling products, adding pink touches to the display, and having order forms, pens, calculator, opportunity brochures, and door prize slips available. It is also recommended to collect the door prize slips from those who actually come up to talk, rather than handing them out to everyone. The conversation also touches upon doing a fundraiser for Relay for Life and tips for entering the information on Pampered Partner.
lde1403
I am setting up at my local Relay for Life, Friday night and wanted your alls thoughts and HELP with everything that I should take. Please - ALL - info is greatly appreciated! TIA!!

Last edited:
Laura,

It was good talking with you the other night...

Obviously take your HWC stuff. As for other items, I would probably bring your starter kit as you don't want to make your display too difficult and "busy" looking. If there are one or two other products that are top sellers for you, then I would bring those also. You may want to add some "pink" touches to your display.

Bring order forms, pens, a calculator, opportunity brochures and door prize slips. I don't remember if you are doing a drawing, but if so, have something you can put the slips into. Keep the slips in your pocket... only give them to the people who actually come up to talk to you as there are many people that just fill out the slips for free stuff. I actually collect the slips from the people, jot down a note or two on the back (i.e. loves the products, has hosted in past, etc.) and then put them in the basket. Be sure to wear your apron and stand outside your booth to - not behind the table.

If I think of anything else, I will post later. Good luck on Friday!

I am doing my first fundraiser and it's for Relay for Life also. I have never done a fundraiser before and don't really know what to do or how to do it in Pampered Partner. :confused: Any helpful tips or advice, would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

I have a dumb question, I'm embarrassed to ask, because I have a feeling that it's going to be very obvious! What does HWC stand for? I see it every so often and I don't know what it stands for????
Thanks in advance for your help!!!

The only dumb question is the unasked question. ;)

HWC stands for Help Whip Cancer.

Hope that helps! :D

Lee Anne :p

OOOOH! Thank you!! I knew it was going to be something easy!! :eek:
Thanks a bunch!!

kjkjsj said:
I am doing my first fundraiser and it's for Relay for Life also. I have never done a fundraiser before and don't really know what to do or how to do it in Pampered Partner. :confused: Any helpful tips or advice, would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

When you enter the show on Pampered Partner, you choose fundraiser instead of kitchen or catalog show. Then just enter your information as you normally would.

Good luck with your fundraiser!

But where does the shipment go, as there is no host? Does it get shipped to each persons home? I'm confused on that and how to enter that information in? :confused:

When you do a fundraiser the products and the money go to the contact person (who is usually the host) for the show. She passes them out just like the regular host would.

If it is a HWC fundraiser, then the money goes to the ACS, but the products go to the person having the fundraiser (host).

There is still a host, she just doesn't get the host benefits....she is giving it away to the fundraiser.

Host Benefits for Fund-raiserI understand that the host,or Chairperson(check the box on PP to designate someone chairperson) can order the host bonus and anything else they want but gets no other benefits. That's how I got a HWC show, the lady wanted the Quick Stir Pitcher for $6.25 so she just collected $150 in orders, plus the ACS benefited as well!

PCnVA

1. What is Relay for Life Fundraiser?

Relay for Life Fundraiser is an annual event organized by the American Cancer Society to raise funds for cancer research, education, and patient support programs.

2. How can I participate in the Relay for Life Fundraiser?

There are multiple ways to participate in the Relay for Life Fundraiser. You can join or create a team, donate to a team or individual, volunteer at the event, or simply attend and support the participants.

3. When and where does the Relay for Life Fundraiser take place?

The Relay for Life Fundraiser takes place in various locations across the country throughout the year. You can check the American Cancer Society's website for the specific date and location of the event in your area.

4. Can I raise funds for the Relay for Life Fundraiser through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can raise funds for the Relay for Life Fundraiser through Pampered Chef by hosting a fundraiser party. A portion of the sales from the party will be donated to the Relay for Life Fundraiser.

5. How can I make a donation to the Relay for Life Fundraiser through Pampered Chef?

You can make a donation to the Relay for Life Fundraiser through Pampered Chef by purchasing a designated product or hosting a fundraiser party. A portion of the sales or the entire host commission will be donated to the Relay for Life Fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3girls
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies