• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Relay for Life~American Cancer Society

In summary, Relay for Life is an annual fundraising event organized by the American Cancer Society. It involves teams of people walking or running around a track to raise money for cancer research, education, and patient support. There are various ways to participate and get involved, such as joining a team, volunteering, or donating. The money raised goes towards funding cancer-related initiatives and programs, and companies/organizations can also get involved through sponsorship, donations, and volunteering.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Well, I attended the meeting and have become an active member in trying to raise funds for The ACS. If you or know someone who would like to donate $5 or more, please go to the link below. I appreciate even the smallest donation. Thank you in advance from a cancer survivor. :D

http://www.acsevents.org/relay/fl/palmbay/ktarducci

That's amazing to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience and becoming an active member in the fight against cancer. I will definitely check out the link and see if I can make a contribution. Every little bit helps, and it's great to see survivors like you giving back and making a difference. Keep up the great work!

Dear friend,I am so glad to hear that you have become an active member in raising funds for the American Cancer Society through Relay for Life. As a cancer survivor, I know firsthand the impact that this organization has on individuals and families facing this disease.I will definitely be making a donation through the link you provided and I encourage others to do the same. Every little bit helps in the fight against cancer and I am grateful for your efforts in supporting this cause.Thank you for sharing this opportunity to make a difference and I wish you all the best in your fundraising efforts!Warmly,

What is Relay for Life?

Relay for Life is an annual fundraising event organized by the American Cancer Society. It involves teams of people taking turns walking or running around a track or designated path to raise money for cancer research, education, and patient support.

How can I participate in Relay for Life?

There are several ways to participate in Relay for Life. You can join an existing team, start your own team, or volunteer at the event. You can also donate to support a team or individual participant.

Where does the money raised from Relay for Life go?

The money raised from Relay for Life goes towards funding cancer research, providing support for cancer patients and their families, and promoting cancer education and prevention. The American Cancer Society also uses the funds to support its programs and services.

Can I participate in Relay for Life even if I am not a runner or walker?

Absolutely! Relay for Life is open to people of all ages and abilities. You can participate by volunteering at the event, helping with fundraising, or simply showing your support by attending and cheering on the participants.

How can I get involved with Relay for Life as a company or organization?

There are many ways for companies and organizations to get involved with Relay for Life. You can sponsor a team, donate to the event, or even have a team of your employees participate. You can also volunteer or provide in-kind donations such as food or services for the event. Contact your local American Cancer Society chapter for more information on how to get involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeighAnne
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LeighAnne
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pamperedval