• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Relaxation Bag: NC Cooking Class Mystery

In summary, someone yesterday was mentioning a relaxation bag that was talked about in one of the cooking classes at NC. This sparked my interest and was wondering if anyone knew what this was and how it was used in a show???I don't know if it was the same cooking show live that I was in but I heard the same thing! Kristin provides a summary of
amerrigan
Someone yesterday was mentioning a relaxation bag that was talked about in one of the cooking classes at NC. This sparked my interest and was wondering if anyone knew what this was and how it was used in a show???

I don't know if it was the same cooking show live that I was in but I heard the same thing!
I just checked my notes and I can't find where I wrote it down! :rolleyes:
If my sleepy memory serves me right, some of the things were....
hot chocolate package, bubble bath or bath oil, our opportunity info hmmmm.......what else?! I know that if you went to the dollar store, you could buy a cup and a small bottle of bubble bath or oil and it wouldn't cost you much. you could attach a some ribbon or put it in cellophane and put our opportunity info in there too!
If anyone else knows more or can think of more, that would be great if you'd help my foggy memmory!
You could say something like "here is a relaxation package just get yourself in a nice warm bath with your cocoa in hand and sit back and read this info! I'll be in touch tomorrow to answer any questions."
Hope this helps!;) :)

It is from Julie Weitz. I tailored it to PC products. I include the DVD, opportunity brochure, Season's Best cookbook with tag "Any Season's Best to start your own Pampered Chef Business", and chocolate. I place them all in a small gift bag and tie it up with curling ribbon. I hand it to potential recruits at the show. Hope this helps.

That is awesome! I just ordered some clear bags for this purpose. I stamp, and I have a business set of stamps that I was going to make takes to tie up with ribbon. I was just going to include recruiting literature, but the added things are great!!!!!! I love the relaxation part of it to!!!

Anyone else have any ideas they use for their recruiting bags???

I saw this at conference as well. It is definitely something I want to incorporate. Miss Chef did mention most that I can remember . There was also a cute little poem about indulging in chocolate while taking a bath and thinking... wish I could get my hands on it! (Or be more creative and make my own!)

stacywhitlow said:
It is from Julie Weitz. I tailored it to PC products. I include the DVD, opportunity brochure, Season's Best cookbook with tag "Any Season's Best to start your own Pampered Chef Business", and chocolate. I place them all in a small gift bag and tie it up with curling ribbon. I hand it to potential recruits at the show. Hope this helps.
I am going to see Julie Weitz on August 22nd in Nashua, NH!!!:D

I am going to see Julie Weitz on August 22nd in Nashua, NH!!!
kristin
you'll love it and come away with so much :)

raebates said:
Here's what I've started using. I put everything in a small gift bag with the CD and the new Come Join Us.

Do you by chance have this in a word document or publisher???

I have Office 2007, so you most likely couldn't open it in Word or Publisher. However, here it is as a PDF.

Attachments

• Recipe for Relaxation.pdf
    31 KB · Views: 290
The one I heard about at Confence was very similar, but they called it a "Dream Bag" and instead of the part that says "Take just five minutes to consider the possibilty of owning your own business" it was more like "Take this time to dream of all of the things your Pampered Chef business can do for you". I really liked that wording. It was the same items in the bag too.

Sorry for this stupid question but

How do you put all this in a bag without the spell of the kisses and the beads and candles mixing?

I also have something that I give my future recruits/leads

I call it 'Candy Consultant' (don't know why)

I put this in a bag with the following:
2 different recruiting brouchures from supply order, Commison Structure, FAQ,
Your Life, Your Way Flyer and DVD, my magnet business card and the Candy Consultant

With the candy, I use snack size candy bars - buy a pack of 10 for .97 at Wal-Mart, the Payday candy is a big one - I was able to find the snack a long time ago but now only the large/reg size so I put BIG PAYDAY in the bag. I also put 3 lifesavers in the bag to stand for my husband, daughter and me, I put in a few kisses because I will say that I have KISSed my christmas loan, car payment, and medical bills aways. I put all of this in a clear bag (the one you find in the craft section that cost 1.67 for 25 bags) and tie up a twixit clip. For the card/poem, I print it on large white lables, then put the labels on red card stock paper but you can use any color you want, trim the card stock to 1/4 inch from the label and then punch a hole in the corner. Tie the card to the bag with curly ribbion

Then I put the brouchures, flyers, DVD and the candy in a colorful lunch size bag (also from Wal-Mart that cost .10), tie this bag up with a curly ribbion, I put two stickers on it from Nancy Artwork's - small square with Pampered Chef and one with Thank You. I put a Large sticker that says "For My Future Recruit".

Just thought that I would share. If you want, I will post a picture for you to see. Just let me know.

~

Attachments

• CANDY CONSULTANT 002.doc
    51 KB · Views: 324
I use an unscented candle, and the bath oil beads don't have a strong scent. To make doubly sure, I separate them with the DVD and booklet. (I use really small bags, so the DVD and folded booklet fit diagonally, giving me two sections.

I don't do any of this stuffI used to hand out recruiting packets with candybars and things, but now I am using the new brochure and the dvd. I spend time at the show talking about the opportunity, play the ticket game, and have gotten 2 recruits since conference wave 2.

Frankly, I just don't have the time to be putting together bags for my shows! I would rather focus on making calls and following up with people instead.

By the way, when I was handing out the bags, I don't think I got any more interest than I do now.

Rachel

Relaxation ideasAttached are some recipes for spa items, all PC evolved. The best 'hook' for recruiting is to actually get people to stop and think right there at the show. Cindy Langford uses the "I don't know if you might be in a situation where...you need new furniture / it is hard to make your car payment / your kid needs braces / you need a new roof; I just don't know...maybe PC is for you?!" A gal who was tops in recruiting in our cluster used to give out and discuss recruiting info at the show. She always said her sales went down a little when she focused on recruiting, but having the recruits was always a plus.

Anyway, enjoy the spa recipes. You can actually do a Spa Night show, if you wanted to!

God Bless You! Take care, everyone.

-praying for Paige and her family-

Attachments

• SPA recipes.doc
    34 KB · Views: 260
Thanks for sharing, Scott. I think I'll be able to make good use of that.

What is included in the Relaxation Bag?

The Relaxation Bag includes a curated selection of items to help you unwind and relax, such as a scented candle, bath salts, herbal tea, and a journal.

Can I customize the items in the bag?

Unfortunately, the items in the Relaxation Bag are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we guarantee that each item has been carefully chosen to promote relaxation and self-care.

Do I need to attend a cooking class to purchase the Relaxation Bag?

No, you do not need to attend a cooking class to purchase the Relaxation Bag. It can be purchased separately or as an add-on to any Pampered Chef cooking class.

How do I schedule a cooking class to get the Relaxation Bag?

To schedule a cooking class and receive the Relaxation Bag as a gift, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you.

Can I purchase the Relaxation Bag as a gift for someone else?

Yes, the Relaxation Bag makes a great gift for anyone who needs some self-care and relaxation in their life. You can purchase it as a gift and have it shipped directly to the recipient's address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jillbean
  • jeninthekitchen5
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PC Angel
  • newmexgirl