• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Rejoin Pampered Chef After 11 Years? Tips and Suggestions Welcome!

In summary, Pampered Chef has undergone significant changes in the past 11 years, particularly in terms of technology and online resources. The company now offers a wide range of digital tools and resources to help consultants run their businesses more efficiently and effectively. To get up to speed on these changes, it is recommended to take advantage of the comprehensive online training and resources available. To be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to be knowledgeable and passionate about the products, utilize online resources and training, network with other consultants, and promote the business through social media and other online platforms. There have been updates to the compensation plan, so it is important to review and understand the current plan to maximize earnings and rewards. To make the most out
Katherine
Hi,I have rejoined pampered chef. I was a consultant about 11 years ago. It was how I met my husband. We have relocated and were discussing some ideas for me to earn some money, so here I am. I am excited about all the neat changes that have occurred since I was a consultant in the past. I find the online training extremely helpful. There is so much information to learn and get me up to speed on. Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated. It is pretty overwhelming to look at all the information now available at our fingertips.

Welcome back!

Yes- welcome back! Enjoy your 2nd time around! Check around our website in the threads and files. It will put your new business into warp speed.

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your renewed business.

1. How has Pampered Chef changed since you were a consultant 11 years ago?

Pampered Chef has undergone many changes in the past 11 years, particularly in terms of technology and online resources. The company now offers a wide range of digital tools and resources to help consultants run their businesses more efficiently and effectively. Additionally, there are new product lines and updated training materials available to consultants.

2. How can I get up to speed on all the changes that have occurred since I was a consultant?

The best way to get up to speed on all the changes is to take advantage of the online training and resources available to consultants. The online training is comprehensive and will provide you with all the information you need to know about the products, business model, and resources available to you as a consultant.

3. What are some tips for being successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?

First and foremost, make sure to familiarize yourself with the products and be passionate about them. This will make it easier to sell and promote them to others. Additionally, utilize the online resources and training to stay informed and up to date. Networking with other consultants and attending Pampered Chef events can also be beneficial for growing your business.

4. Are there any changes to the compensation plan that I should be aware of?

Yes, there have been some updates to the compensation plan since you were a consultant. Be sure to review the current plan to understand how you can earn income and rewards through your sales and team building efforts.

5. How can I make the most out of my Pampered Chef business?

To make the most out of your Pampered Chef business, focus on building relationships with your customers and providing excellent customer service. Offer cooking demonstrations and classes to showcase the products and their benefits. Also, be sure to utilize social media and other online platforms to promote your business and reach a larger audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckellybakes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sandy Vos
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • Christine Hughes