• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Reindeer Game: Tips & Wording for a Fun Holiday Game!

In summary, anyone can host a Reindeer Game with Pampered Chef and all you need is a consultant, Reindeer Game cards, and some holiday treats or prizes. The game can accommodate any number of participants and can be customized to fit your party theme. It typically lasts around 30 minutes but can be adjusted to fit your party's schedule.
Connie
I heard about people doing a reindeer game, but don't know anything about it. Can someone tell me how to go about doing one and possible wording and what to give each host?

I haven't heard of that one-hopefully someone here sill know about it.

Curious about this.

Following

Evidently no one will let us play reindeer games either. I'm starting to empathize with Rudolph.

I could use an elf who wants to be a dentist around here!

Ho Ho Ho

rudolph-the-red-nosed-reindeer.jpg

Hello, I made up my own Reindeer Games Flyer. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Reindeer Games.docx
    60.7 KB · Views: 1,331
Sorry I didn't respond earlier. That's a great idea. I'll be employing it next year.

Cute idea- thanks!

1. Can anyone host a Reindeer Game with Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can host a Reindeer Game with Pampered Chef! It's a fun and easy way to bring friends and family together during the holiday season.

2. What supplies do I need to host a Reindeer Game?

All you need is a Pampered Chef consultant, a set of Reindeer Game cards, and some holiday treats or prizes to give away.

3. How many people can participate in a Reindeer Game?

You can have as many or as few participants as you'd like. The game works well with groups of 10-20 people, but can be adjusted for larger or smaller groups.

4. Can I customize the Reindeer Game to fit my holiday party theme?

Absolutely! Our consultants can work with you to customize the game with holiday-themed questions and tasks to fit your party theme and make it even more fun and festive.

5. How long does the Reindeer Game typically last?

The game typically lasts around 30 minutes, but can be adjusted to fit the needs and time constraints of your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nay62
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Replies
Views