• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Registry Shipping: Can Guests Ship Directly or Must Items Be Sent to Bride?

In summary, guests can ship any items from the bride's registry directly to her, choosing to ship to any address they prefer. There is an additional shipping fee, but it is waived for purchases over $200. Guests can also include a personalized message with their gift. However, there are restrictions on shipping certain items, such as international and oversized items, and items that are out of stock. Guests will be notified if there are any restrictions on shipping their selected items to the bride.
lacychef
I'm sure I've got this in my info somewhere, but it's easier to ask you all:) If someone orders off a registry, do they have to ship to the bride, or can they ship to themselves in case they'd like to wrap & deliver? I had a bride ask & wasn't sure....thanks for any answers!

They'll have a choice where they want it delivered. :)

Thanks Becky, that's what I thought, just wanted to make sure!

What items can be shipped directly to the bride?

Guests can ship any items from the bride's registry directly to her, as long as they are in stock and available for purchase. This includes items from the main registry as well as the "wish list" section.

Do guests have to ship items to the bride's address?

No, guests have the option to ship items to any address they choose. This can be the bride's address, their own address, or another designated address. The shipping address can be selected during the checkout process.

Is there an additional cost for shipping items directly to the bride?

Yes, there is an additional shipping fee for items that are sent directly to the bride. This fee is based on the weight and size of the package, and will be calculated at checkout. However, if the total purchase is over $200, the additional shipping fee is waived.

Can guests include a personalized message when shipping items directly to the bride?

Yes, guests can include a personalized message with their gift when shipping directly to the bride. This can be done during the checkout process by selecting the option to include a gift message and typing in the desired message.

Are there any restrictions on shipping items directly to the bride?

There are some restrictions on shipping items directly to the bride. These include international shipping, certain oversized items, and items that are not available for purchase at the time of checkout. Guests will be notified if there are any restrictions on shipping their selected items to the bride.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • sandyculver
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sing4Him1977
Replies