• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Registry Cards

In summary, registry cards are small cards that can be included in invitations to inform guests of the couple's registry preferences. They can be customized with the couple's names and registry information through Pampered Chef. The cards can be included in invitations either by inserting them into the envelopes or providing a link or QR code on digital invitations. Registry cards are included in wedding and shower invitation packages, but can also be added to any invitation order for an additional fee. They can also be used for other occasions besides weddings and showers, such as birthdays, housewarmings, or graduations.
natural
Gold Member
Help I can not remember where we order the cards that you put in wedding invites that say: "The Bride and Groom are registered with The Pampered Chef" etc

Sandra

Not positive, but I think that HO sends them to the Bride when she opens her registry. Maybe?

: Hi there! The cards you are referring to are typically called "registry cards" and they can be ordered directly from The Pampered Chef website or through their catalog. You can also often find them at wedding supply stores or online retailers. Hope this helps!

1. What are registry cards?

Registry cards are small cards that can be included in wedding or shower invitations to inform guests of the couple's registry preferences.

2. Can I customize my registry cards?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable registry cards that can be personalized with the couple's names and registry information.

3. How do I include registry cards in my invitations?

You can include your registry cards by either inserting them into the invitation envelopes or by including a link or QR code to your registry on your digital invitations.

4. Do I have to order registry cards separately?

No, registry cards are included in the Pampered Chef wedding and shower invitation packages. You can also add them on to any invitation order for an additional fee.

5. Can I use registry cards for other occasions besides weddings and showers?

Yes, you can use registry cards for any special occasion where you would like to share your registry information with guests, such as birthdays, housewarmings, or graduations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nancynap
Replies
Views
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views