• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Gift Registries Count as Catalog Shows for Bookings?

In summary, gift registries can count as catalog shows for bookings as long as the host is promoting your products and providing a link or information for guests to purchase through your company. It is ultimately up to the host to decide if a bridal shower will be held, but if sales are generated through the registry, it is fair to receive credit for a booking. It is recommended to consult your company's policies and procedures and reach out for further guidance on entering this type of show in paperwork.
pelamm
Can gift registries count as catalog shows for bookings? Or does someone only get credit for a booking if a bridal shower is actually held? I tried looking in the Gift Registry Tutorial and the Hostess Coaching pdf file, but didn't find an answer. I have a host who is a bridal consultant, and is going to have a client register and want to make sure I get it entered appropriately in the paperwork.

Thanks!

Paula in TN

I just did my first Pampered Bride show and had the bride set up her Gift Registry. Unfortunately, b/c whenever someone purchases through the online gift registry, it is considered an Individual order for our commission....which means that I couldn't get it included in the Pampered Bride show to help with benefits based on sales. I am thinking that the same holds true if your host is a catalog show host.

I emailed Field Services and they said that if the guests contacted you, the consultant, directly and then you update the gift registry, then it could be managed through a catalog/Pampered Bride show (where the sales would support the benefits).

Hi Paula,From my understanding, gift registries can count as catalog shows for bookings. As long as the host is promoting your products and providing a link or information about how guests can purchase through your company, it can be considered a catalog show. However, it's always best to check with your company's policies and procedures to be sure.In terms of getting credit for a booking, it's ultimately up to the host and their decision to hold a bridal shower. However, if the host is promoting your products and generating sales through the gift registry, I would say it's fair to receive credit for a booking.I would recommend reaching out to your company's support team or your upline for further clarification and guidance on how to properly enter this type of show in your paperwork.Best of luck with your host's gift registry and I hope it leads to successful bookings for you!Best,

1. What is a registry and how does it work?

A registry is a list of items that a couple creates for their wedding or a new home. It allows their friends and family to purchase gifts from the list, making it easier for the couple to receive items they need or want. To create a registry, the couple can work with a Pampered Chef consultant to select items and share the registry with their guests.

2. Can I create a registry online?

Yes, you can create a registry online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the "Gift Registry" tab and follow the instructions to create your registry. You can also work with a consultant to create a registry in person.

3. Do you offer any special deals or discounts for registry items?

Yes, we offer a 10% discount on any items that are purchased from a registry. This discount will be applied automatically at checkout for any items that are on the registry.

4. Can I add items to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add items to your registry at any time. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Manage Registry" tab. From there, you can add or remove items from your registry as needed.

5. Can I return or exchange items that were purchased from my registry?

Yes, you can return or exchange items that were purchased from your registry within 90 days of the purchase date. You can either return the item to a Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team for assistance. Please note that exchanges can only be made for items of equal or lesser value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJeniLobdell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJeniLobdell