• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Register Now: Discover Our Schedule Options!

In summary, Judy recommends taking "selling w/ the stars", and recommends "Interviews that end in "Yes"" as well.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
So, what are you registering for? Post your schedules here......

I think this is what I'm going to take:More Bookings from Every Show
Selling with the Stars
Phenomenal Phone Calls
Out and About Contacts made easy

Today's the 14th....but it's not open yet.....hmmmm........

yeah, what time does it open?

I think it was about 11 EDT last year, but I could be wrong.I'm planning to register for:
Stop Cancellations Now! (Not that it's a big problem for me, but it couldn't hurt and I always choose the Special Guest Speaker)Improve PWS Results!

Interviews that End in "Yes"Powerful Prospecting at Shows

Do they let you know by e-mail or something that registration is open?

I'm signing up for

More Bookings From Every Show
Phenomenal Phone Calls
Tap Into The Hispanic Market
Out & About Contacts Made Easy

Judy

I HIGHLY recommend taking "selling w/ the stars"...I took that last year, and the speaker was David Meenan..it was the first workshop of confernce and after that I could have left, it gave me some great tips and I just loved hearing a "big wig" talk about how they are so successful.

They'll probably email, but I'm refreshing the CC home page every 15 minutes or so. It should be there first.

boy we are a funny group huh, excited to go to "school" ok... and have a lot of fun. I used to be in "Corporate America" and planned these types of trainings for sales people. At the time I would have loved to have people excited about taking classes!!! I LOVE my business!

raebates said:
I think it was about 11 EDT last year, but I could be wrong.

I'm planning to register for:
Stop Cancellations Now! (Not that it's a big problem for me, but it couldn't hurt and I always choose the Special Guest Speaker)

Improve PWS Results!

Interviews that End in "Yes"

Powerful Prospecting at Shows

I didn't see your posting until now, but picked:

Improve PWS Results!
"Out and About" Contact Made Easy

How many are we supposed to pick?

Oops found the answer...my 4th pick is Stop Cancellations Now.

I picked
Check out effective checkouts
More bookings from every shows
Powerful prospecting at shows
Phenomenal phone callsHopefully it's posted soon, I've been checking back every 10-15 minutes LOL

I am making hotel reservations for our cluster and I called the housing bureau this morning and they said, per Pampered Chef, you cannot make a hotel reservation without being registered first. I am okay with that, but do you think the people listed on my reservation have to be registered too?

AlowayFamily said:
I am making hotel reservations for our cluster and I called the housing bureau this morning and they said, per Pampered Chef, you cannot make a hotel reservation without being registered first. I am okay with that, but do you think the people listed on my reservation have to be registered too?

Last year I was able to make the hotel reservation after I had registered, even though my roomates weren't registered yet. You do need their names and consultant #s though. And it's checked to make sure they do register eventually.

this will be my first conference. I started by business on March 20. I will register for the following:

Home Office Tour
First Timer Orientation
Stop Cancellations Now!
Improve PWS Results!
Interviews that end in "Yes"
Selling with the Stars

What do you think? Are these good choices for a newbie?

Will there be an icon on CC when registration begins?

I'm going with:Stop Cancellations Now!
"Out & About" Contacts
Phenomenal Phone Calls
Selling with the Stars

It can't be soon enough for me.
I have a cold and am trying very very hard to stay awake so that I can register and save a room for my roommates and I at the Sheraton.

The workshops I think I like are:
Stop Cancellations Now!
More Bookings from Every Show
Selling with the Stars

though I may change one of them for Out & About.
any thoughts??

still not up!

1. What is "Registration Starts Soon!" for?

"Registration Starts Soon!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef to indicate that registration for a specific event, program, or promotion will be opening in the near future. It is a way for us to generate excitement and anticipation for our customers and consultants.

2. When does registration actually start?

The exact date and time for when registration will open will be announced by Pampered Chef through various channels such as email, social media, and our website. It is important to keep an eye out for these announcements to ensure you don't miss the registration period.

3. How do I register for the event/program/promotion?

The registration process will vary depending on the specific event, program, or promotion. However, most registrations can be completed online through our website. If there are any additional steps or requirements, they will be outlined in the registration announcement.

4. Can I still register after the registration period has ended?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accept registrations after the designated registration period has ended. This is to ensure that we can properly prepare for and accommodate all participants in a timely manner.

5. Is there a cost associated with registration?

The cost for registration will vary depending on the specific event, program, or promotion. Any fees or charges will be clearly stated in the registration announcement. In some cases, registration may be free for certain customers or consultants, while others may require a payment to participate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
Replies