• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Registering for Pampered Chef Conference: Question and Answer

In summary, the registration question is a required question that is used to verify your identity and protect your Pampered Chef account from unauthorized access. It is an important security measure and can be changed at any time through the "Security" section of your account settings. If you forget the answer, you can reset it by answering additional security questions. Your registration question and answer are kept confidential and not visible to anyone else.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

Please let me know if you have the answer to this question. I sent it to a variety of Pampered Chef people tonight, but I do not have an answer yet and want to know if any of you know.

One of the Consultants on my team was a Level 1 achiever last year, which gets her free conference this year. She registered early on, but had to cancel for work commitments. Today those work commitments changed and she is ready to go to conference. I am trying to learn how she uses her incentive reward to register for conference onsite.

Please advise!

I would call Meetings & Incentives in the morning. They'll have your answer.

DebbieJ said:
I would call Meetings & Incentives in the morning. They'll have your answer.

I tried that, but they are out of the office for National Conference. I emailed registration today, but I am just trying to find out if anyone knows anything sooner.

I hope we can find out before Sunday. She just paid a big price for airfare so I am very hopeful they will still honor her free conference registration.

Ask your NED or upline or....just go up the chain. Someone is bound to have the answer! Wish I did for ya!

DebbieJ said:
Ask your NED or upline or....just go up the chain. Someone is bound to have the answer! Wish I did for ya!

Thank you for the suggestions. I actually emailed my NED last night before posting here. I have not heard back from her.

Fingers and toes are crossed this works out the way we want!

What is the registration question?

The registration question is a required question that must be answered in order to register for a Pampered Chef account. It is typically a simple question, such as "What is your favorite color?" or "What is your birth month?", that is used to verify your identity and protect your account from unauthorized access.

Why do I need to answer the registration question?

The registration question is an important security measure that helps to protect your account and personal information. By answering this question, you are creating an extra layer of security that will help prevent unauthorized access to your account.

Can I change my registration question?

Yes, you can change your registration question at any time by logging into your Pampered Chef account and going to the "Security" section of your account settings. From there, you can select a new question and enter your answer.

What if I forget the answer to my registration question?

If you forget the answer to your registration question, you can reset it by clicking on the "Forgot answer" link on the login page. You will then be prompted to answer some additional security questions before being able to reset your registration question and answer.

Is my registration question visible to others?

No, your registration question and answer are not visible to anyone else. They are only used for security purposes and are kept confidential to protect your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lexif424
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Cooking_Mama
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • jennyl