• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Register for Monday's Event: Don't Miss Out on Home Office Tours!

In summary, RFTH is a campaign that allows people to commit to donating money to Second Harvest Food Bank. It is an easy way to do this and it benefits the community.
loreedfk
Anyone know what time it starts? My Director suggested we register quickly to get the home office tours, etc. I was wondering if I would be able to register before I leave for work - would be much easier than trying to do it with Big Brother watching!!

:) hI ALL!
My husband and I are going also...I'm so excited. A little vacation...We are also staying at the Palmer Hilton. Sounded very nice and what a great deal it was!
Just registered my hubbie and I...am thrilled to be part of such a wonderful organization and since I've heard so many rave reviews, I cannot wait to go. I signed up for the HO tour 7/17 8-12:45 and signed up for Cooking Show Live, 90 Days to the business..., Time Management Essentials (so needed!), Host Coaching for super shows, Bookings and yes, I'm committed to ROund up from the heart. It's going to be great! Looking forward to meeting all of you...I love reading all the comments, suggestions, etc on this website. It's very helpful to me.:)

Any idea on why we had to check the 'i'm committed to round up from the heart' box? What was that all about?

In the previous years we were given the new Round Up From the Heart mold when we checked that box, since they are changing the program this fall I am sure we will get something that has to do with the new program.

A guess-timate but I would imagine that there will be a new RFTH product and by commiting to the campaign we will receive it at conference.

Like I said though.....guess-timate!!LOL!!

Have a Pampered Day!

RfthI think they've had us mark that box every year for the past five years.

I guess not everyone does RFTH. They probably want to make sure they have enough of the new product (they always gave us the new heart at check-in) on-hand for everyone who is interested.

I'm newand didnt even know that much about Round up from the heart. How do you go about doing this at shows? (so of course I didnt check it :( )

What I do is tell everyone that I will automatically round up their order to the nearest dollar unless they tell me not to. That extra change goes to Second Harvest Food Bank and a percentage of the money stays with your local area to go to places such as schools to help with free or reduced meals for kids. It's a really great thing and easy to do. Plus when you have $150 in RFTH and WHC items you are invited to the Breakfast of Caring at conference!

1. What is the purpose of the Home Office Tours event?

The Home Office Tours event is designed to give you an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the Pampered Chef Home Office. You'll have the opportunity to see where the magic happens and learn more about the company and our products.

2. When and where is the Home Office Tours event taking place?

The event will take place on Monday at our Home Office located at 1 Pampered Chef Lane in Addison, Illinois. The exact time will be provided upon registration.

3. How do I register for the Home Office Tours event?

To register for the event, simply fill out the registration form on our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. Space is limited, so be sure to register as soon as possible.

4. Can I bring a guest to the Home Office Tours event?

Unfortunately, due to limited space, we are unable to accommodate guests at this event. However, we encourage you to invite your friends and family to attend our other upcoming events.

5. Is there a cost to attend the Home Office Tours event?

No, there is no cost to attend the event. However, we do ask that you register in advance so we can ensure proper accommodations for all attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • Lady Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies