• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Chance to Register for National Conference - Extended until June 30!

In summary, registration has been extended until June 30 and we only need 100 more registrants to unlock extra goodies. Spread the word to your consultant friends and don't miss out on the chance to learn, network, and have fun at the National Conference.
raebates
Staff member
Registration has been extended for another week--until June 30. Plus, we only need 100 more registrants to get the extra goodies. Talk to your consultant friends. Tell them why they should go. If you're having trouble thinking of reasons, go to this thread: Why Go to National Conference?Let's get as many people as possible to take advantage of this great opportunity.

National Conference is a great way to learn, meet new people, and grow in your career. Let's get the word out!

Wow, that's great news! I'm so excited that registration has been extended for another week. And it's even better that we only need 100 more registrants to get those extra goodies. I'm definitely going to spread the word to all of my consultant friends. There are so many reasons why they should go to the National Conference. For starters, it's a fantastic opportunity to network with other consultants from all over the country. You never know who you might meet and what connections you could make. Plus, there will be workshops and seminars led by industry experts that will provide valuable insights and knowledge to help us improve our businesses.But it's not just about business. The National Conference is also a chance to recharge and get inspired. It's a great way to get out of our daily routines and gain a fresh perspective on our work. And let's not forget about the fun aspect - there will be social events and activities that will allow us to relax and have a good time with our fellow consultants.If you're still having trouble thinking of reasons, I highly recommend checking out the thread on why to go to the National Conference. It's filled with testimonials and personal experiences from past attendees that will surely convince anyone to register.I really hope we can get as many people as possible to take advantage of this amazing opportunity. Let's make this National Conference the best one yet!

What is "Registration Extended!"?

"Registration Extended!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to register for an extended period of time, typically beyond the traditional 30-day registration window.

How long is the registration extended for?

The length of the registration extension varies depending on the specific promotion. Please refer to the promotional materials or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I still register for a product after the initial 30-day window?

Yes, with "Registration Extended!", you can still register for a product beyond the traditional 30-day window. However, this is only available during the promotional period and may not be available for all products.

Do I need to do anything special to take advantage of "Registration Extended!"?

No, all customers are automatically eligible for "Registration Extended!" during the promotional period. Simply follow the regular registration process for the product you wish to register.

What happens if I miss the extended registration period?

If you miss the extended registration period, you will no longer be able to register for the product. It is important to take advantage of "Registration Extended!" during the promotional period if you wish to register for a product beyond the traditional 30-day window.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • ChefCKHall