• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I wear and bring for registration day?

In summary, the conversation is about how excited the people are for the upcoming conference. They are both looking forward to it and are already trying to decide what they are going to wear. They are both excited to be able to meet other bloggers and learn from them.
raebates
Staff member
I'm so excited! :love: Only 1 more day until registration opens! :thumbup: You know me; I'm already trying to decide what I'll want to wear and take along. :p

It is so exciting! I can't make it work to go this year, but I know ya'll are gonna have a blast!

Sorry you can't go. I've had times when I had to miss it in the past. The good thing is that you have CS buddies who will share as much as possible with you.

I'm excited too, I have picked the workshops I want to take, (I think), but I'm sure I'll change my mind a dozen times before I actually hit that submit button!

I'll be checking every hour from the time I get up tomorrow. I'm a little obsessed.

raebates said:
I'll be checking every hour from the time I get up tomorrow. I'm a little obsessed.

And you & I are both up at the crack of dawn, so I'll be there with you! ;)

So do we have to have everything decided when we register--what workshops we are taking when? I guess I have to coordinate with my cluster before I register if that's the case.

Amanda please!!! It is fun to mix it up and not be with cluster mates! You can learn so much from other people outside your group. I never coordinate and I have always had a good time and learned alot. Besides, you need to worry about picking what YOU need for YOUR business. Not what everyone else around you thinks you need or get stuck with stuff that does not interest you in the least!

Well, what I'm actually thinking is deciding what I want to go to, then if they want to attend the same ones, we could coordinate it. There's only a few in my cluster that are going, so it's not like we'd be a big group or something. And I don't really know my cluster mates that well. We've only been at cluster meetings one day out of the month for a couple hours (and I've been in since June). I figured that most people go and sit with people they know. I didn't want to feel like an oddball.

John's so right. And, even if you attend a similar workshop, it will most likely have different leader(s), different mix of people for question/answer period, etc. It's amazing how different two "identical" workshops can be.Just decide which ones you want to attend, and sign up for them. If I remember correctly, you can't actually choose when to attend which workshops, anyway. You choose the workshops, and the HO makes your schedule.

raebates said:
John's so right. And, even if you attend a similar workshop, it will most likely have different leader(s), different mix of people for question/answer period, etc. It's amazing how different two "identical" workshops can be.

Just decide which ones you want to attend, and sign up for them. If I remember correctly, you can't actually choose when to attend which workshops, anyway. You choose the workshops, and the HO makes your schedule.

Great point! Hadn't thought about that.

On the registration form, though, they do list each day and the workshop and have check mark boxes next to them, so I'm thinking they do want you to pick what one you want and when. But who knows if that's a set in stone type thing.

I forgot about that. However, three of you could be at the same workshop on the first day and not be together. They have more than one of most workshops except the Special Guest Speaker going on at the same time with different speakers. BTW, if it interests you at all, I suggest seeing the Special Guest Speaker. Some audio version of all of the other workshops will be available from the HO after NC.

Where and how do we register for the workshops....

There will be a link on CC once registration is open.

Thanks Rae! I tried to reg. for housing this morning. They dont have the PC dates in the system yet!?!?!?!?! I thought I read it started this morning at 8am? *deep sigh*A very nice lady told me to call back "later this afternoon." Whenever that is....Now the number will not even go through. (DH suggested I call again and get the same info from someone else...just incase).

I don't think housing opens until registration does.

Hmmm ok. Do you have to register first and THEN get housing?

Yes, you do.

Let's GO HO! We are all waiting! LOL

I'm getting a bit antsy.

Yeah - don't they know we are all sitting around staring at our computer screens?

ChefBeckyD said:
Yeah - don't they know we are all sitting around staring at our computer screens?

So true...too funny!

That's where I've been all day.

Ok, so has ANYONE been able to get through to Experient, or Home Office? Been trying to make a room reservation since 6:30 a.m. California time and keep getting the "registration is not open yet" message--and of course the Solution Center has a 3 hour call back. I have to head out for the day and I am going to be MOLTO P.O'd if I can't get a room because the lines were messed up. This nonsense with HO has got to get better--it's been going on since January now.

The real funny is that the recorded message from experient says "check the website for open registration times"--um, it says 8 a.m. today....

Nancy - I talked to someone at Experient this morning (around 8:30 central time) - he said we had to wait until registration is up on the web site at PC before we'll be able to reserve our hotel rooms. So, unfortunately, we're all in the same boat!

My director e-mailed this to me:If you were online this morning trying to register for conference, tech support is having "issues" getting online registration/lodging forms up and running. They said to keep checking back, hopefully by late morning it will be resolved. I've been on hold a good portion of the morning trying to book a room - only to have them tell me that the company handling our housing is not open yet and they don't know when they will be!!

babywings76 said:
My director e-mailed this to me:

If you were online this morning trying to register for conference, tech support is having "issues" getting online registration/lodging forms up and running. They said to keep checking back, hopefully by late morning it will be resolved. I've been on hold a good portion of the morning trying to book a room - only to have them tell me that the company handling our housing is not open yet and they don't know when they will be!!

You'd think they would be testing all this before today...

When are they opening it....I am ready to register? They are driving me nuts that they have not opened it yet.

babywings76 said:
My director e-mailed this to me:

If you were online this morning trying to register for conference, tech support is having "issues" getting online registration/lodging forms up and running. They said to keep checking back, hopefully by late morning it will be resolved. I've been on hold a good portion of the morning trying to book a room - only to have them tell me that the company handling our housing is not open yet and they don't know when they will be!!

Nice.:rolleyes:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's a little impatient.

Judy

I feel kind of sorry for whoever is answering the phone today. Can you imagine having to deal with hundreds of impatient consultants? No thanks.

It's open! It's open!

Yep, it's open! I faxed my housing to Experient and registered for conf on CC.

Newbie question here: is there an advantage or reason to register for conference right away? Would I regret waiting a week or two? (reason = money...just placing a supply order, and wanted to get some shows lined up before paying for registration). Already have a room reserved (not through conference...rates weren't any different, plus my family is joining me in Chicago).

nldavis321 said:
Hmmm ok. Do you have to register first and THEN get housing?
I always get housing first, but that's because my group wants a specific type of room.
Nanisu said:
Ok, so has ANYONE been able to get through to Experient, or Home Office? Been trying to make a room reservation since 6:30 a.m. California time and keep getting the "registration is not open yet" message--and of course the Solution Center has a 3 hour call back. I have to head out for the day and I am going to be MOLTO P.O'd if I can't get a room because the lines were messed up. This nonsense with HO has got to get better--it's been going on since January now.
When I called Experient this morning, I was told "noon."

Doesn't matter - it's all open now.

esavvymom said:
Newbie question here: is there an advantage or reason to register for conference right away? Would I regret waiting a week or two? (reason = money...just placing a supply order, and wanted to get some shows lined up before paying for registration).

Already have a room reserved (not through conference...rates weren't any different, plus my family is joining me in Chicago).

The only reason to really register for workshops/HO tour early is because HO tours fill up FAST and they are usually sold out quickly. Other reasons, the workshop you might want to take could fill up as well. That has happened to me on a few occasions.

Did you notice HO tour is up to $35 now? Yikes...

I'm registered!I'm skipping the HO tour this year...it is the same "self-guided" tour with a videotape.

1. What is the dress code for registration day?

There is no specific dress code for registration day at Pampered Chef. However, we recommend wearing comfortable and casual attire that allows you to move around and interact with others easily. Keep in mind that you may be standing and walking for extended periods of time, so choose shoes that are comfortable and supportive.

2. Should I bring any paperwork or documents with me to registration?

Yes, please bring a printed copy of your registration confirmation email. This will help speed up the check-in process and ensure that you have all the necessary information for the event. You may also want to bring a pen and notebook for taking notes during the event.

3. Can I bring my own snacks and drinks to registration?

We will provide light refreshments and water during registration, but you are welcome to bring your own snacks and drinks if you have specific dietary needs or preferences. Please be mindful of others and clean up after yourself if you do bring your own food and drinks.

4. Is there anything else I should bring for registration day?

We recommend bringing a positive attitude and an open mind! This is a great opportunity to learn and connect with others in the Pampered Chef community. You may also want to bring business cards or other materials to network with other attendees.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to registration with me?

Registration is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. If you would like to bring a friend or family member, please make sure they are registered and have a ticket for the event. Guests are welcome to attend all training sessions and workshops, but please note that only registered consultants will be eligible for any prizes or giveaways.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• suzipooh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
suzipooh
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies