1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Registering Your Shows

1. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

Does anyone else register their Shows with HO? I registered my May 6th Show - but haven't with any others yet. Just wondering if anyone else does this?

May 4, 2009
  2. chefcharity

chefcharity Advanced Member

I think I am lost - unless it is just a canadian PC thing.... why are we registering our shows?

May 4, 2009
  3. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

it must be :)

You can register your Show Dates online and twice a month - HO randomly selects SIX registered Shows to win a prize (for the Host and each buying guest)

May 4, 2009
  4. Chef Gilles

Chef Gilles Member Gold Member

I register my shows when I can beat the deadline. I usually book my shows very close in between. I find the deadline is making it difficult for me. Haven't won yet! You have nothing to loose by registering and it's quite easy. Go for it!

May 4, 2009
  5. ChefEsther

ChefEsther Member Gold Member

Is there a form to fill out on CC?? Can someone lead me to it?

TIA

Esther

Jun 30, 2009
  6. when you log into pc look for the "every show counts" it's on consultant's corner

I actually won in April - I couldn't believe it!:chef:

7. ChefEsther

lol, I finally found it, thanks, Chris & congratulations.

Just wondering, what can we "unregister" our shows if they get cancelled or rescheduled? Or do we just register a new show???

Esther

Jul 5, 2009
  8. Nfldfran

Nfldfran Member

If a show cancels or postpones you can delete the show ( and re-register in case of a postponement.)

Even if you miss the deadline register anyway. There is a 13th draw at the end of the month; all shows are entered in this.

I won in May!! Lg Round Stone with handles for the host and for me. Guests got the mini measure all cup. I was so suprised. Got 4 bookings at that show.

Diane

Jul 5, 2009
  9. ChefEsther

Thanks, Diane!!!

Jul 6, 2009
  10. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I'm so jealous! I wish they would do this for the US shows as well!! :p

Jul 14, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted