• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Reach: Registering Your Shows with HO | May 6th Show and Beyond

In summary, it seems that registering your shows with HO is a way to increase your chances of winning a prize.
stefani2
Does anyone else register their Shows with HO? I registered my May 6th Show - but haven't with any others yet. Just wondering if anyone else does this?

I think I am lost - unless it is just a canadian PC thing.... why are we registering our shows?

chefcharity said:
I think I am lost - unless it is just a canadian PC thing.... why are we registering our shows?

it must be :)

You can register your Show Dates online and twice a month - HO randomly selects SIX registered Shows to win a prize (for the Host and each buying guest)

I register my shows when I can beat the deadline. I usually book my shows very close in between. I find the deadline is making it difficult for me. Haven't won yet! You have nothing to loose by registering and it's quite easy. Go for it!

Is there a form to fill out on CC?? Can someone lead me to it? TIAEsther

when you log into pc look for the "every show counts" it's on consultant's corner

I actually won in April - I couldn't believe it!:chef:

lol, I finally found it, thanks, Chris & congratulations. Just wondering, what can we "unregister" our shows if they get cancelled or rescheduled? Or do we just register a new show??? Esther

If a show cancels or postpones you can delete the show ( and re-register in case of a postponement.)

Even if you miss the deadline register anyway. There is a 13th draw at the end of the month; all shows are entered in this.

I won in May!! Lg Round Stone with handles for the host and for me. Guests got the mini measure all cup. I was so suprised. Got 4 bookings at that show.

Diane

I'm so jealous! I wish they would do this for the US shows as well!! :p

1. How do I register my shows with HO for the May 6th show and beyond?

To register your shows with HO for the May 6th show and beyond, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Shows" section. From there, you can select the show you want to register and click on the "Register with HO" button. Follow the prompts to complete the registration process.

2. Is there a deadline for registering my shows with HO for the May 6th show and beyond?

Yes, the deadline for registering your shows with HO for the May 6th show and beyond is 11:59 PM (CST) on the day before the show. It is recommended to register your shows as early as possible to ensure a smooth and successful event.

3. Can I register multiple shows at once for the May 6th show and beyond?

Yes, you can register multiple shows at once for the May 6th show and beyond by selecting all the shows you want to register and then clicking on the "Register with HO" button. This will save you time and make the registration process more efficient.

4. What information do I need to have ready when registering my shows with HO for the May 6th show and beyond?

When registering your shows with HO for the May 6th show and beyond, you will need to have the host's name, contact information, and show date and time. You will also need to have your own consultant ID and the show theme or type.

5. What are the benefits of registering my shows with HO for the May 6th show and beyond?

Registering your shows with HO for the May 6th show and beyond allows you to take advantage of the HO Event Marketing Program, which helps promote your show to potential guests in your area. It also provides you with access to show-specific tools and resources to make your event a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Deb Bixler
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • babywings76