1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Registering the debit card

Tags:
  1. loreo

loreo Banned

I have a new consultant who called last night asking how to register her debit card. She said she received it yesterday with a letter that said she had 5 days to register it. Her letter mentioned the "host order form" but it wasn't clear. This does not sound familiar to me at all. Can someone please help me so I can help her figure it out? Thanks!

Lori

Apr 19, 2011
  2. Teresa LM

Teresa LM Advanced Member

My letter says:
    "Your TPC Debit Card number will be available for d
    downloading into your PamperedPartner Plus software program five business days after the date you applied. You will need to perform an update to teh program on or after that fifth business day.

Here are your options for downloading your TPC Debit Card Number:
    If you're not in P3, automatically update the program by simply making sure you are connected to the internet and just open the program.

If you are already in P3 and you are connected to the internet, you can perform a manual update by clicking on Help>Check for Updates."

That's the only thing on the letter that I am seeing about 5 days.

Apr 19, 2011
  3. Teresa LM

It does say you can use it on the 'Host Order Form' but that sounds like it's for times when you aren't using P3.

Apr 19, 2011
  4. Teresa LM

How to use your Pampered Chef Proprietary Debit Card:

1. P3 Software Program
    2. Host Order Form
    3. Paperwork/Supply Order Form
    4. All Other Orders

Apr 19, 2011
  5. loreo

loreo Banned

She's already into P3, so all she has to do is an update?

Apr 19, 2011
  6. Teresa LM

Yup! I think that's all she needs. When I go to submit an order, it only puts the first 4 numbers of my card in and I still have to type in the rest of the numbers. So, be sure she keeps the card in a safe place. It can't be used anywhere else, so no reason to carry it with you. Mine is in my file with all my other important PC paperwork.

Apr 19, 2011
  7. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

There's an option in preferences where you can check a box, and it will fill in the whole number.

Apr 19, 2011
  8. Teresa LM

That's good to know! It's kind of a pain to dig it out every time. Thanks!

Apr 19, 2011
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted