• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having trouble registering for Leadership?

In summary, the people registering for Leadership are having trouble with getting through to get help. They are also having trouble with registering for hotels and getting through to get their conference club information set up.
chefkugler
Is anyone else haveing trouble registering for Leadership? I assume there are too many people on it at once. I got almost registered and then the page didn't show my conference club money and wanted me to pay. I don't think so since I already put aside throught he club that $200.

It's horrible! We've totally overloaded the system!

I did get through but it wouldn't give me the option for conference club so I just put in my PC debit.

I've been on hold with the hotel co. for 23 minutes now. When I go there, it gives me another consultant's name. What's up with that?

Those poor people.. they have no idea what they are in for! :D

I just went back in again to try, it shows I registered. Shows a credit card for payment. Not mine. Even has wrong workshops.

Do you think I can cancel the registration and try again?
I called HO and I'm holding a spot in line for a call back.

I can't wait to see who's card was charged for my reservation. But at least I got my room booked.

My name was incorrect also. I went through the hotel registration process and put in my contact information. So I have a reservation, but I think the other person is going to be messed up until I get through to have the everything corrected. Hopefully not, but I am not sure.

So your registration for Conference has the wrong name?

Mine is all my info, just not my payment.
I have been on the phone with HO for 35 min now. The guy I'm talking to keeps putting me on hold. He hasn't really had any answers yet. He was trying to say dont' worry about the credit card.

For me, my conference registration was correct. When I went to register for a hotel, a Consultant from South Carolina was listed.

Oh dear.
I just hung up. His final answer to me is I DON'T KNOW WHY IT HAS A CREDIT CARD. Ok so do you think the person who owns that card will be upset?
I told him they should shut it down until they know why it is all wrong for everyone.

I couldn't figure out how to use my Conference Club for registration. It made me put in my debit card number. I am registered, though. Then I tried to get hotel reservations and at first it said it didn't recognize me. Then someone's name from Terra Haute, IN came up. I'm on hold on the phone - good thing it is an 800 number!!!

I told the guy they should shut down registration if they don't know why everything is mixed. He said well Conference club isn't an option. I said it has to be one and always is.( honestly I don't think he knows what he is doing)

At least they have good holding music!

chefkugler said:
I told the guy they should shut down registration if they don't know why everything is mixed. He said well Conference club isn't an option. I said it has to be one and always is.( honestly I don't think he knows what he is doing)

Then what is the point of Conference Club?!?!?

Exactly. I hope they straighten this out soon.

Ummmmm....its not like they didn't know this was coming!!! They just recently announced when registration was going to open, so they could have changed the date and fixed it!!! :(

I went on the site and right now the registration tab is not there. HMMMMM

I just got off the phone with the travel people - they said the site is down (we probably broke it!) and he took my info and got my housing registration done.

Nice, we broke the site.:yuck:

So? What? Is Travel Planners doing this under a different name?:bugeye:

I guess fortunately for me, I can't commit to going quite yet so I'll wait out the storm.

I got an email on my loop that says that they were going to take registration down until they get it fixed. I'm with you Beth, I haven't commited to the 16 hours of travel it will take to get me there.

At least they finally took it down to fix it. Why keep letting everyone register with errors.

I will call HO tomorrow about my conference club issue. I used my debit card in the meantime.

Got my hotel registered after being on hold with them for 27 minutes. I also was logged in under a different name. I went with it all the way through and changed all the info to mine, but then didn't finish out because I didn't want to screw the other consultant out of her reservation.

I feel bad for everyone.. but like mentioned above, they knew it was coming and they know how we are! They should have had all the kinks worked out.

Oh... and I'm pretty sure it's a new company doing the reservations... not travel planners affiliated at all. (Although with the screw ups it seems as though it could be!)

I went back to be sure my hotel info is still right and it is. Thank God. At least that part is right. I hope they fix the conference club thing. That is how I need to pay too.

I tried to log on and get my hotel info and put in my name and number and it couldn't bring it up. Not feeling too confident about that...

just checked and they did already charge me the $50 so hopefully I'll get an e-mail confirmation soon.

I had a lot of problems, too, Colleen. Let me know if you get that e-mail. I haven't gotten mine yet.

I booked a room at the Westin (LOVE the comfy beds!), but had to do that thru the phone # because the name that popped up when I went thru the site wasn't mine.

Geez, hope they don't charge all our cards for the "wrong" registrations! Yikes!! My poor bank....hope they will put a "stop payment" if there seems to be a lot of strange activity on the account.

Oh boy, what an afternoon!

I'll let you know Janice!

If you can't work out the payment to be changed to conference club just notify HO via email and ask them to release the funds to your commission check and it will show up on the Nov. 8 check. That's what would happen if you had been in the cclub and then told them you weren't registering after all.

It has been a very interesting afternoon with all this. Like someone said, can't wait to see what happens with everyones cards.

Oh geez, maybe it's a good thing I couldn't get on to register. The button to click for hotel reservations was there, but not registering for Leadership. Luckily (or not!) another director friend of mine is making the hotel reservations since we're all sharing a room. Who knows what is going to happen. I'm kind of surprised HO didn't shoot out an email notifying everyone they are having issues. That would have prevented some of the unnecessary traffic to the website. I know I've been trying all day.

Oh well, hope they get it fixed tomorrow!:sun:

That is what I'm shocked by, that they didn't send an email letting everyone know they are having trouble with it. They could even put something online on the registration page stating it is down right now.

chefkugler said:
That is what I'm shocked by, that they didn't send an email letting everyone know they are having trouble with it. They could even put something online on the registration page stating it is down right now.

I agree with that! I'm very surprised.

I am continually disappointed with our Tech Dept in things like this. It seems like they often put something up, only to pull it down b/c of problems.

When I registered for the San Fran trip, there were problems with ordering your tshirt size.

It seems it's always something...

I just went on and it is up again. I checked my registration and they fixed it. It no longer has someone else's cc and has my conference club.
Thank God!

chefkugler said:
I just went on and it is up again. I checked my registration and they fixed it. It no longer has someone else's cc and has my conference club.
Thank God!

Did you have to re-register?

I re-registered and this time it automatically defaulted to conference club.

I already have a call-back in to HO (they should be calling back in 20 minutes) to see... since now I have 2 confirmation numbers. UGH!

I'm feeling though that if my first reg had went through, it wouldn't have allowed me to register again.

Hmm...I just checked and I'm registered and it debited the $200 from my conf club.

But I never got all the way through and got a confirmation yesterday! It has workshops that I don't want! Now I'll have to change it all.

Good thing you checked Deb!

I just got off the phone with HO and she said that anyone who registered YESTERDAY, even if you did get a confirmation e-mail to double check today that you are registered. It kicked a lot of consultants out (me included) and even though I got the confirmation e-mail, I was NOT registered so I did it again today.

IF YOU REGISTERED BEFORE THE SHUT-DOWN YESTERDAY, GO BACK TODAY TO MAKE SURE IT'S THERE... IF NOT, YOU MUST RE-REGISTER (according to Beth at HO).

How do you check to see if it is there?

When you go in, if it says to VIEW or CHANGE your reg, you're fine.

If it says REGISTER HERE, you'll have to do it again.

Ugh! I hope I can still get the classes I originally chose! At least my hotel confirmation came through.

Got the same ones AND I was able to use my Conference Club money!!!

Got myself all straightened out and reserved a hotel room too.

My workshops:
You CAN Recruit Consistently! 1/11/08 11:15 AM - 12:45 PM
Time Management Tactics for Leaders 1/11/08 2:15 PM - 3:45 PM
Recruiting: Teach and Do 1/11/08 4:15 PM - 5:45 PM
Goal-Setting for Growth 1/12/08 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM

DONE! Yeah!!

I re-registered also, and this time Conference Club was there.

Where are you all staying?

I'm at the Millennium. I am surprised that the prices for the hotels are different. Usually they are about the same.

Hyatt. :)

I chose the cheapest hotel. :) I have no idea who is staying with me (I put down one of my team members who I am hoping promotes) but at least I have a place to rest my head.

1. Why am I having trouble registering for Leadership?

There could be several reasons why you are having trouble registering for Leadership. One possibility is that there may be a high volume of traffic on the registration page, causing it to load slowly or experience errors. Another possibility is that there may be a technical issue with the website. If you continue to experience difficulties, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. Is anyone else having trouble registering for Leadership?

It is possible that other individuals may be experiencing similar issues with registering for Leadership. However, please keep in mind that everyone's experience may be different and it is important to reach out to our customer service team for personalized support.

3. Why did the page not show my conference club money?

If the page did not show your conference club money, it may be due to a technical issue or a delay in the system. Please double check that you have entered your conference club information correctly and try refreshing the page. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Why is the registration page asking me to pay when I already put aside $200 through the conference club?

If the registration page is asking you to pay even though you have already put aside $200 through the conference club, there may be a technical issue with the system. Please reach out to our customer service team for assistance and they will be happy to help resolve the issue.

5. Do I need to pay additional fees if I have already put aside $200 through the conference club?

No, you should not need to pay any additional fees if you have already put aside $200 through the conference club. If the registration page is asking for payment, please contact our customer service team for assistance and they will help resolve the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • brodys_mama
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pcgogetter
  • chefann