• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Magic: Register for Disney and Secure Your Spot Today!

In summary, "Unlock the Magic" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in partnership with Disney. Customers can register for a Disney vacation through Pampered Chef to secure their spot and receive exclusive perks and discounts. To register, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Disney Vacation" tab. By registering, customers can also earn points towards future Pampered Chef purchases. Existing Disney vacation packages can also be used with "Unlock the Magic" by contacting customer service. The deadline to register may vary, so it is recommended to register as soon as possible.
Kelly8
has anyone registered yet? what do they want when they ask for business name and address?

bumping......

I left that part blank, just filled out my mailing address

I put Pampered Chef in the business area but used my address. I thought they might be wanting to know what company we are with since they work with several different companies. My registration went through okay after a couple of travel issues were worked out.

jbondr said:
I put Pampered Chef in the business area but used my address. I thought they might be wanting to know what company we are with since they work with several different companies. My registration went through okay after a couple of travel issues were worked out.

I did the same, and when I tried to leave it blank, it wouldn't let me go further.

Yeah I finally just put in my home address and put in The Pampered Chef for company. I couldn't leave it blank neither.

1. What is "Unlock the Magic" and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

"Unlock the Magic" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in partnership with Disney. By registering for a Disney vacation through Pampered Chef, customers can secure their spot and also receive exclusive perks and discounts.

2. How do I register for "Unlock the Magic"?

To register for "Unlock the Magic", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Disney Vacation" tab. From there, you can select your desired vacation package and follow the prompts to complete your registration.

3. What are the benefits of registering for "Unlock the Magic"?

By registering for "Unlock the Magic", you can secure your spot for a Disney vacation and also receive exclusive perks such as discounted rates, special gift packages, and access to VIP events. You can also earn points towards future Pampered Chef purchases.

4. Can I use my existing Disney vacation package with "Unlock the Magic"?

Yes, you can use an existing Disney vacation package with "Unlock the Magic". Simply contact Pampered Chef customer service and provide your reservation number to have it applied to the promotion.

5. What is the deadline to register for "Unlock the Magic"?

The deadline to register for "Unlock the Magic" may vary depending on the specific promotion and availability. It is recommended to register as soon as possible to secure your spot and take advantage of all the benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
momoftwins
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
thecougchef