• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Registering for disney

Kelly8

Advanced Member
Jul 19, 2007
has anyone registered yet? what do they want when they ask for business name and address?

Kelly8

Advanced Member
Jul 19, 2007
bumping......

ChefLoriG

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2005
I left that part blank, just filled out my mailing address

jbondr

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2008
I put Pampered Chef in the business area but used my address. I thought they might be wanting to know what company we are with since they work with several different companies. My registration went through okay after a couple of travel issues were worked out.

chefsteph07

Legacy Member
Jul 18, 2007
I put Pampered Chef in the business area but used my address. I thought they might be wanting to know what company we are with since they work with several different companies. My registration went through okay after a couple of travel issues were worked out.

I did the same, and when I tried to leave it blank, it wouldn't let me go further.

Kelly8

Advanced Member
Jul 19, 2007
Yeah I finally just put in my home address and put in The Pampered Chef for company. I couldn't leave it blank neither.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
WestCoastPC
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
Replies
Views