• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Register for Conference After June 15th?

In summary, the woman is trying to figure out if she can go to her first conference and if she can register on time. She is also excited for the conference and is looking forward to getting her woven selection piece and the charm.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey everyone! I decided today that I'm am going to conference. I really didn't think I could get a sitter and I sat down with my husband and he is pushing me to go! I am so excited to go and get a break with adults! My problem is that when I went online to register, it said that you have to register at Mccormick Place after June 15th. I already booked my flight tonight and don't want Session 2 to become filled and not be able to attend. This will be my first conference and can't wait to go! Please help me!!! :eek:

Check with your airlines. Sometimes you can cancel within 24 hours without any penalties. All depends on the agreement with them. Best of LUck!
If nothing else, you can always try to sell your plane ticket online,newspaper etc.

No need to cancel your flight!! They do take registrations there and they know how much $$$ you have spent to get there. They will NOT send you home.

If you need added security then give home office a ring but you will be fine. When you get there, go regiser early when they open if that would make you feel better. Stress not and HAVE FUN!!! This is going to be an amazing year!

Are you going with a group from your cluster???

Yes, I'm going with two other girls in my cluster and I was even able to catch the same flight as them! I did call field services last night and they told me that I could register there, but I'm wondering if I will be able to do it on July 10th or if I would have to wait until Monday morning? I am just really excited and can't wait to catch the excitement bug! I also am excited to get the woven selection piece and the charm and getting stuff free and at a discount! I actually think that's why I'm going! :p I'll see you all there!! :D

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you've decided to attend conference! It's such a great opportunity to learn, connect with other consultants, and have a break from the everyday routine. I completely understand your concern about session 2 filling up before you're able to register. My suggestion would be to reach out to the conference organizers directly to see if there's any way to secure your spot in session 2 before June 15th. They may be able to make an exception for you since you've already booked your flight. In the meantime, I would also recommend checking the conference website frequently for any updates or changes. I'm sure everything will work out and you'll have an amazing time at conference! Can't wait to hear all about your experience. Happy pampering!

What is the process for registering for the conference?

To register for the conference, you will need to visit our website and click on the registration link. From there, you will be prompted to fill out your personal information and select your preferred registration package.

What are the registration fees for the conference?

The registration fees for the conference vary depending on the type of package you select. We offer different packages for students, professionals, and VIP attendees. Please refer to our website for more information on specific pricing.

Can I register for the conference on-site?

Yes, you can register for the conference on-site. However, we highly recommend pre-registering to secure your spot and avoid any potential lines or delays. On-site registration may also have limited availability for certain packages.

What is included in the registration fee?

The registration fee includes access to all conference sessions, workshops, and networking events. It may also cover meals and conference materials, depending on the package you select. Please refer to our website for specific details on what is included in each package.

Is there a deadline for registration?

Yes, there is a deadline for registration. We recommend registering as early as possible to take advantage of early bird pricing and secure your spot. The deadline for registration will be stated on our website and may vary depending on the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies