• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Exact Location of Regional Meetings - Find the Perfect Venue!

In summary, a Regional Meeting is an event organized by Pampered Chef for consultants to gather and learn about new products, business strategies, and receive training. All Pampered Chef consultants are welcome to attend, regardless of their level or experience. These meetings typically occur once or twice a year and offer opportunities to network, participate in training and workshops, and get a first look at new products and promotions. There is a fee to attend, which covers the cost of the venue, materials, and training provided. However, the valuable knowledge and skills gained make it a worthwhile investment.
jj16
Gold Member
When do they announce the exact hotel/location it will be held. So I know they've released the cities but was trying to find the meeting place. Thanks!

jj16:)

There are links to this when you register. Is registation open for your area? I already registered for Columbus OH.

I'm already registered but didn't see that. I'll check it again:)

jj16

It's at the top of the location list. It's a link that takes you to the list for all locations.

Thanks for your help I found it!:):)

jj16

otisbg said:
There are links to this when you register. Is registation open for your area? I already registered for Columbus OH.

That's the one I'm attending. I hope we get a chance to meet.

I would love that, Rae! I am going with my advanced director - Susan Warshay. If there will be any drawings she will win - she is a natural winner all the way around. As time gets closer we need to set up some sort of meeting place/time as National Conference was too new and overwhleming for me this past year - so I didnt get to meet a whole lot of Chef Successors.

Sounds good to me, Linda. There's been some talk of an real CS event during some of the down time at NC this year. I'm excited about the idea.

I am considering Columbus but I don't know ... it's pricey and there is that middle of the work week thing ... I'd kind of prefer to save my pennies for National.

What is a Regional Meeting?

A Regional Meeting is an event organized by Pampered Chef for our consultants to gather and learn about new products, business strategies, and receive training.

Who can attend Regional Meetings?

All Pampered Chef consultants are welcome to attend Regional Meetings, regardless of their level or experience in the company.

How often do Regional Meetings take place?

Regional Meetings typically occur once or twice a year, depending on the region and demand.

What can I expect at a Regional Meeting?

At a Regional Meeting, you can expect to network with other consultants, participate in training and workshops, and get a first look at new products and promotions.

Do I have to pay to attend a Regional Meeting?

Yes, there is a fee to attend a Regional Meeting. This fee covers the cost of the venue, materials, and training provided at the event. However, the knowledge and skills you gain from attending make it well worth the investment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • esavvymom