1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Regional Meetings

1. jj16

jj16 Member Gold Member

When do they announce the exact hotel/location it will be held. So I know they've released the cities but was trying to find the meeting place. Thanks!

jj16:)

Nov 21, 2009
  2. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

There are links to this when you register. Is registation open for your area? I already registered for Columbus OH.

Nov 21, 2009
  3. jj16

jj16 Member Gold Member

I'm already registered but didn't see that. I'll check it again:)

jj16

Nov 21, 2009
  4. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

It's at the top of the location list. It's a link that takes you to the list for all locations.

5. jj16

jj16 Member Gold Member

Thanks for your help I found it!:):)

jj16

Nov 21, 2009
  6. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

That's the one I'm attending. I hope we get a chance to meet.

Nov 21, 2009
  7. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

I would love that, Rae! I am going with my advanced director - Susan Warshay. If there will be any drawings she will win - she is a natural winner all the way around. As time gets closer we need to set up some sort of meeting place/time as National Conference was too new and overwhleming for me this past year - so I didnt get to meet a whole lot of Chef Successors.

Nov 21, 2009
  8. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Sounds good to me, Linda. There's been some talk of an real CS event during some of the down time at NC this year. I'm excited about the idea.

Nov 21, 2009
  9. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

I am considering Columbus but I don't know ... it's pricey and there is that middle of the work week thing ... I'd kind of prefer to save my pennies for National.

Nov 23, 2009
Have something to add?