• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with Catalog Show Planning?

In summary, hosting a catalog show with Pampered Chef is as easy as contacting a consultant and sharing a catalog and order forms with friends and family. Hosts can earn free products based on the total sales of their show, and the length of the show can vary based on availability and needs. Even without in-person parties, hosts can still earn rewards by sharing the catalog and submitting orders online or in person to their consultant.
Whit
Hi, I was wondering if PC has a planner for the catalog shows like we do for the kitchen shows.(even a printable) I don't know how much in sales it takes to get to a next level etc(for benefits) if there is a chart. I know it takes $150 in sales but that's it. I finally got an order and want to let her know if so much more she can get.... etc. Need help ASAP since it's the end of the month.
Thanks so much-
Whitney

It's the Same PlannerYou use the same show planner for a catalog show that you do for a kitchen show. On the benefits chart, notice that there is an additional $15 for having a kitchen show, compensation for buying groceries. For a catalog show, the free benefits are the amount before the $15 is added to it. Good luck!

Ruth Mescher
Independent Kitchen Consultant
10 m Iowa

Here's what I use for a catalog show planner because I wanted to add more info than what the regular "Show Planner" has for catalog shows. It doesn't include the table of benefits though. I got another flyer off of here that I use for that at times. I'll attach them both. :)

1. How do I host a catalog show?

To host a catalog show, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested. They will provide you with a catalog and order forms, and you can share them with your friends and family to collect orders. Your consultant will handle all the rest, including processing orders and delivering products.

2. Can I earn free products by hosting a catalog show?

Yes, catalog show hosts can earn free products based on the total sales from their show. The more sales you have, the more free products you can earn. Your consultant can provide you with more details and explain the current host rewards program.

3. How long do I have to host a catalog show?

Catalog shows typically last for two weeks, but the length can vary depending on your consultant's availability and your needs. Your consultant can work with you to determine the best timeline for your show.

4. Can I still earn host rewards if I don't have any in-person parties?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards by hosting a catalog show. Your consultant will provide you with a catalog and order forms to share with your friends and family. As long as you have a minimum amount of sales, you can earn host rewards.

5. How do I submit my catalog show orders?

Your consultant will provide you with instructions on how to submit your catalog show orders. Typically, you can submit them online or give them to your consultant in person. Your consultant will then process the orders and deliver the products to you and your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • julsradford
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
julsradford
  • Tracy99