• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Referral Marketing Group Meeting

In summary, the lady met a chiropractor in December and started a Facebook group for local small business/direct sales owners. The first meeting is always the night of the team meeting, so she decided to go and check it out. She offered to do a short presentation about Pampered Chef, but they didn't give any direction. She's thinking of focusing on 3-4 key products and possibly demoing a short recipe or having something prepared already. She's in two marketing/network meetings and has a lot of fun. She recommends going for it and working it as best you can.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I met a lady at my chiropractor in December who invited me to join their FB group. It's a group of local small business/direct sales owners that share ideas, offer up referrals, etc. They have meetings twice a month. The first meeting is always the night of our team meeting so since the Back to Business meeting is happening this week, I decided to go and check it out. I offered to do a short 10-15 minutes presentation about Pampered Chef. They really didn't give any direction so it's up to me. I'm thinking of focusing on 3-4 key products (my 3 favorite - DCB, MFP and cookware) and possibly either demoing a short recipe or having something prepared already. I can't cook anything there so my first thought was salsa in the MFP but figured I would see what everybody else thought.

I am in two marketing/network meetings. I have a lot of fun and although I haven't gotten a TON of business, it's all about relationships so I enjoy it. I say go for it and work it as best you can.

I'm a big believer in networking groups. The biggest mistake I see people making is expecting to walk away from these meetings with a fist full of sales. That's not what these are about. They're about getting to know other people in other businesses so you can be a resource to your customers. Imagine you're in a host's home and she mentions that she's flustered because they have water in their basement and don't know who to call. You can say, "I know a local business that deals with that. They have a very good reputation, and I am confident they could do a good job for you. Would you like the name and number?" You have now become something much more than a PC salesperson. You've become a resource.By the same token, other people of influence get to know you well enough to recommend you to their friends, family, and customers.

I like the idea of networking as well. Also, I think the Salsa is a good idea!

Hi there! I am so glad you joined the FB group and decided to attend the meeting. It's always great to connect with other small business owners and share ideas. I love that you offered to do a presentation about Pampered Chef - it's a fantastic opportunity to showcase our amazing products. Focusing on 3-4 key products is a great idea, and I agree that the DCB, MFP, and cookware are some of our top sellers. As for the demo, salsa in the MFP is a great option, or you could also consider showcasing one of our quick and easy recipes using the cookware. Whichever you choose, I'm sure it will be a hit! Best of luck with your presentation and keep up the great work!

1. What is a Referral Marketing Group Meeting?

A Referral Marketing Group Meeting is a gathering of individuals who are part of a referral marketing program, where they come together to network, share business leads, and exchange referrals with one another.

2. How often do Referral Marketing Group Meetings take place?

The frequency of Referral Marketing Group Meetings can vary depending on the group, but they typically take place once a month or every other month. Some groups may also have additional meetings or events throughout the year.

3. Who can attend a Referral Marketing Group Meeting?

Referral Marketing Group Meetings are typically open to members of the referral marketing program, as well as guests who are interested in learning more about the group and potentially joining. Some groups may have specific requirements for membership, such as a certain profession or industry.

4. What are the benefits of attending a Referral Marketing Group Meeting?

Attending a Referral Marketing Group Meeting can provide numerous benefits, including networking opportunities, potential business leads and referrals, and the chance to learn from other professionals in your industry or field. It can also help to increase your visibility and credibility within the group and the community.

5. How can I join a Referral Marketing Group?

If you are interested in joining a Referral Marketing Group, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant to see if they are part of a group or if they can connect you with other consultants who are. You can also search online for local referral marketing groups or attend networking events to meet potential group members and learn more about their groups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Tribegirl00
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings