• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Referral Cards: Effective Marketing Tool?

In summary, referral cards can be an effective way to increase sales for your Pampered Chef business by allowing your current customers to spread the word about your products and services. Creating referral cards is easy with customizable templates provided by Pampered Chef. It's important to include your name, contact information, and a brief description of your business and products on the cards, as well as offer a special promotion or discount. Distribution methods can include including them in orders, handing them out at events or parties, or leaving them at local businesses. To maximize the effectiveness of referral cards, personalize them with your branding and follow up with new customers referred by your current clients to offer exceptional customer service.
LisaLeichner
Hi, this is the first thread I've started, & actually the first day I've ever posted on this site, but I've been reading it since my recruiter recommended it to me. I have enjoyed all the input I've read, so I thought I'd ask a question of my own. Does anyone use referral cards? I thought I saw something (maybe from Nancy's Artworks??) that was a postcard size paper asking for referrals, & the incentive was something free if 5 people were referred to the consultant. Does this sound familiar to anyone, & has anyone tried it?

I just use my business cards that I ordered from Town and Country. When I hand out the catalogs, order forms, etc, I also hand out two cards to each person. I tell them to keep one and file it under "Pampered Chef" when they get home because they're not going to remember my name, they're just going to remember that I'm the PC lady. Then I tell them to write their name and phone number on the back of the second one and then give it to someone else. That way I know who to thank for the referral.

No luck with this yet as I just started doing it, but it's another idea.

I've seen the cards but don't know how weel they work.

1. Do referral cards actually increase sales?

Yes, referral cards can be an effective way to increase sales for your Pampered Chef business. They allow your current customers to spread the word about your products and services to their friends and family, who are more likely to trust their recommendation.

2. How do I create referral cards?

Creating referral cards is easy with Pampered Chef's customizable templates. Simply log into your consultant account and click on the "Marketing Tools" tab. From there, you can choose from a variety of designs and customize the information to include your personal contact information.

3. What should I include on my referral cards?

It's important to include your name, contact information, and a brief description of your business and products on your referral cards. You may also want to offer a special promotion or discount for new customers referred by your current clients.

4. How should I distribute my referral cards?

There are many ways to distribute your referral cards, such as including them in orders, handing them out at events or parties, or leaving them at local businesses. You can also ask your current customers to share them with their friends and family.

5. Are there any best practices for using referral cards?

To get the most out of your referral cards, it's important to personalize them with your own branding and contact information. You should also make sure to follow up with any new customers who were referred by your current clients to thank them and offer exceptional customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies