• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How long do I bake Reece Brownie Bites for?

In summary, the recipe says to bake for 15-20 minutes but they are better when they are 1/2 full with a reeces in the center.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hey all! Hope you're having a super Christmas time!
I have a quick question. If you've made the Brownies bites
in the Mini Muffin Pan, Doyou know the time to bake before
you press the reece cup in and then after. Is it 7 min and then 3
minutes or 7 minute and then 10 minutes or are both of these
way off base?
Thanks in Advance

quiverfull7 said:
Hey all! Hope you're having a super Christmas time!
I have a quick question. If you've made the Brownies bites
in the Mini Muffin Pan, Doyou know the time to bake before
you press the reece cup in and then after. Is it 7 min and then 3
minutes or 7 minute and then 10 minutes or are both of these
way off base?
Thanks in Advance

Geez this sounds SO good, I hope someone replies so I can make them....:D

When I make regular old normal brownie bites in the MMP (no PB cups), I cook them for 15 minutes so I'm guessing you need more than 7 and 3 minutes.​

Diane,
Did anyone ever give you a definate answer or did you find the answer by trial and error?

I have made these for a couple years and today, when my daughter was ready to bake them, I drew a complete blank. I'm thinking maybe it's 10 mins and then 3 more. I think that is right. They are SO incredibly good. They are also super with Rolo's. Today my daughter brought Chewy Fudge Brownie mix. I don't think that's the best choice. I usually use the box, I think it's betty Crocker but I'm not sure... anyway, the box that makes a 9x13 pan. It's always a challenge to keep my kids from eating the mini reece's! SUPER easy and fast. Thanks everyone! If these times 10/3 are wrong... I'll update you!

I found the recipe in a recipe book from 1992...you bake 15-20 minutes. The peanut butter cups go in before any baking. Fill the cups 1/2 full, put a reeces in the center and bake.
YUM.
Now I want reeces....

What are Reece Brownie Bites?

Reece Brownie Bites are a delicious and easy-to-make dessert made with layers of rich chocolate brownie, creamy peanut butter, and chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

What comes in the Reece Brownie Bites kit?

The Reece Brownie Bites kit includes a brownie mix, peanut butter filling mix, and chopped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. You will also need a few basic kitchen tools such as a mixing bowl, spatula, and baking pan.

How long does it take to make Reece Brownie Bites?

The total time to prepare and bake Reece Brownie Bites is about 30 minutes. This includes mixing the ingredients, layering them in the pan, and baking in the oven.

Can I make Reece Brownie Bites ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Reece Brownie Bites ahead of time. Simply store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also freeze them for up to 2 months.

Are Reece Brownie Bites gluten-free?

Unfortunately, the Reece Brownie Bites kit contains wheat and may not be suitable for those with gluten allergies or sensitivities. However, there are many alternative brownie and peanut butter options that can be used to create a similar treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • DebPC